AtlantaOrthodontist3's Blog

Atlanta Orthodontist. Affordable Payment Options Available 770.850.9119

Categories: Blog March 13, 2014 @ 8:40 AM 0 Comments      

Your smile says so much about you. Your smile displays your happiness and self-confidence.

Atlanta Orthodontist - With orthodontics, you can get the smile you've always desired. There are many different alternatives with regards to orthodontics. It's not easy to figure out who's the top Atlanta orthodontist since there are numerous orthodontists in Atlanta to select from. You will be spending considerable time with your orthodontist, since there are no quick fixes when considering orthodontics.. Because you will be spending a considerable amount of time with your Atlanta orthodontist, you need to choose an orthodontist who you like and trust.

Atlanta Orthodontist - Also, it is crucial to take into account the expenses associated with orthodontics when deciding on a Atlanta orthodontist. At our practice, we strive to make sure you are able to afford your smile. For that reason, we offer comfortable payment options that can make gorgeous orthodontic work possible on practically any budget.

Give us a call to schedule a consultation. Initially, we'll get to know you and take a look at your teeth. Then we are going to look at what orthodontic treatments work best for you and your smile.

Dr. Erik Schönberg DDS, PC

3350 Riverwood Pkwy, Suite 2130

Atlanta,GA 30339