RSS Feed
How do curls with Hair Straightener

Tags: Categories: Blog January 8, 2015 @ 12:05 AM 0 Comments      

Among the many modern women owners of a universal tool - rectifier for hair. As on his way to a binding "pad". With its own power not only can quickly make a smooth hair, add volume at the roots, but also curl cute curls or ringlets luxury

1. For curling take "pad" with a formation on the size of 2-4 cm for Permanent hair straightening . If they are a little wider, then you are unlikely to neat and tight curl. Better to debride plate with rounded edges to avoid ugly "creases".
2. By rectifier to the network and allow it to good to bask. The thicker the hair s, the greater should to be temperature. If you have thin hair s, do the minimum to Grave.
3. Rectifier fit only dry hair s. If you have to wash your head just, then to dry them hairdryer beginning or wait for Single strands themselves dry on.
4. On the hair on carry thermo filter wax, mousse, gel or spray. Texture and form of the agent can be any. Stay on the comfort and convenience for your version. The main thing is that the product is protected from the heat curls.
5. Carefully comb hair s. For this IP on lzuyte comb-comb with a long handle. With her by means of conveniently divide hair on the individual strands. Take a little "crab" or hairpins, clips. Hair’s on ne upward and gently tighten. Procedure you on layette, on chi on me from the back and on the extent of the transition to the sides and bangs.
6. On the back of the head separate single strand and comb it. At a distance of 1-2 cm from the roots to a place of "pad". Strand wrap around the bottom of the rectifier. Be careful not to burn your fingers. Snap tool and to keep a couple of seconds.
7. Slightly open the "pad" and to lower it down little by little, holding on diagonally and by constantly rotating to curl unwound. Do it slowly, giving curl well secured. But do not delay too much, so as not to burn the hair s. Furthermore, because the curls of the can on to shine ugly and shapeless.
8. According to gradually separate the thin strands and on them to "pad". Stick to the board from the occiput to the forehead. If the hair’s bad retain their shape, each curl for unwinding after sprayed with lacquer. When finished hairstyle in the fingers rub a bit of wax and spend on hair am slightly when on ne curls up.