Bidsthatgive's Blog

Bids that give

Tags: Categories: Blog January 15, 2013 @ 8:54 AM 0 Comments      

I’m only reporting clear facts and figures in the current breakdown of the Bids That provide Penny auction as well as the Bid Ambassadors Affiliate site. It’s interesting when the clash and crash with the ZeekRewards Ponzi Scheme the amount of people rushed to the next hot penny auction, but please be aware guys that Bids Giving is nothing higher than a plain Pyramid Ponzi Scheme. Upon considering their compensation plan the business wants you to recruit 5 people, and they obtain 5 so on and thus fourth. Additionally they encourage selling 4 memberships and pay no more, any organization that encourages this is a pyramid scheme and it is basing everything off of recruiting. What is the merchandise in Bids That provide? They promise to have other industries for example travel, nutrition, telecom and so much more… Yet it is often over 4 months and i also haven’t seen any progression? Wii sign already.

Bids that give
This all hype about group volume, nice cars seem nice. However, if you’re one stuck making the instalments since the Ponzi/Pyramidal style scheme falls hill, it won’t really seem worth it anymore, now does it? The actual fact of the matter is, no matter whether the business is group volume based or even a matrix. A pyramid is really a pyramid whether I opt to think of it as a Triangle or even a Pyramid, still takes the identical form and shape.

Bids that give
The business model uncovers within their video presentation how important it’s to cultivate your group volume- which of course means recruiting. A business that is heavily dependent from recruiting others to the method is probably a scam of some kind. I have seen many companies appear and vanish, sure you may get at the begining of have quick money, however in the finish millions are going to lose. A company simply can’t sustain itself off of items that no-one use, in this instance bids. The sole people purchasing bids are the affiliates, meaning basically buy 500 bids and recruit Tim to purchase 500 bids and i also earn a commission I’m in reality getting a part of Tims commission. If this continues on and grows on a daily basis whether it is added, multiplied or whatever…