BrownMackieCollege's Blog

Brown Mackie College: National Internet site

Categories: Blog October 29, 2014 @ 1:02 AM 0 Comments      

Brown Mackie College continues to be helping students change their lives through education within the last 120 years. With over 25 locations nationwide and 6 career-focused regions of study, we're here to acquire the training you should take up a career. Brown Mackie College

We welcome the opportunity to partner together with you for report on previous college-level experience. When you have earned college credits, we feel in maximizing your achievements in advanced schooling so that you can hit the bottom running at Brown Mackie College!

We'll show you from the transcript review process

Each Brown Mackie College location features its own distinct process for your review.* We encourage you to contact admissions to acquire step-by-step directions. An official transcript will be needed in order to research your previous course history. Factors like the accreditation of previous college or university, letter grade earned, chronilogical age of the credits earned, and compatibility obviously outcomes are samples of what will be regarded as when your transcripts are reviewed. Brown Mackie