ClashofClanshck's Blog

Clash of Clans App

Categories: Blog June 6, 2014 @ 1:08 PM 0 Comments      

Clash of Clans is a strategy game which has been made for Apple devices and is readily available for download inside the Apple app store. The overall game is probably the most widely used games that is available within the store and it is a free of charge to download game. The overall game has a lot more than 4.Upscale rating and is also known to be very addictive as players are acknowledged to spend hours playing the sport. The Clash of Clans app obtainable from iTunes and has been designed to suit both iPhone and iPad. The sport continues to be produced by SuperCell who has now become one of the top game developers inside the Apple platform. SuperCell has two games that have been developed for the Apple platform plus they are Clash of Clans and Hay Day. Both games are very popular in the Apple App store as well as the game maker has been able to challenge the likes of EA Sports who’ve a lot more than 100 games in the store. This really is attributed largely to the success of Clash of Clans and this is in a position to gross a lot of money for the game maker.

Clash of Clans
The Clash of Clans app was released inside the Apple app store about 2 in the past and it has gone through a lot of updates ever since then. The most recent update ended in April 2013 and the current version which can be found for download is 3.124. The sport is available in a number of languages, nine being exact and is also rated 9+ because it has fantasy violence or Mild cartoon violence. The dimensions of the overall game is 47.9 MB and requires iOS version 4.3 or the later versions. The app is extremely stable and rarely crashes, which is a welcome feature as much game apps tend to crash or become non-responsive often. The sport may be optimized for apple iphone 5 and can be also played about the itouch (3rd, 4th and 5th generations.

Clash of Clans can be a free game, but has in-app purchases that will permit you to buy gems and coins you can use hanging around. Revenue is generated for the application designer throughout these in-app purchases and you will find lots who spend a lot of cash buying gems while playing the overall game. Children have been known to rake up quite a bill while playing the sport and thus parents must be more vigilant if the kids have the password that will allow the app to charge you for the purchases. Parents also can disable the in-app purchase option in the settings with the device to prevent children by using actual money to get the various items which are saved to offer inside the store.

There are plenty of players who play Clash of Clans across the globe and also this provides you with the ability to synergy with clans that have been developed by players from different countries and will also compete against other clans. This makes the sport much more interesting since there will be a lot of various strategies which will be used by players and this increases the unpredictability factor. The overall game is straightforward to understand and play, but getting the right strategy to win is when the player’s skills are tested.