Corporategiftideas's Blog

Unique corporate presents

Categories: Blog November 28, 2014 @ 8:30 AM 0 Comments      

The Sweetie Jar may be the go to place for some really great and truly unique corporate gift ideas. They have a massive choice of personalised sweets and chocolate that will make great gifts to your corporate events, customers and clients as thanks gifts, or even for your team. - Unique corporate gift

Everything can be branded with your custom logo, and they do individual sweets jars, gift boxes and hampers. They've traditional and retro sweets from the 1970s and 1980s, which always spark conversation and fun if they are received as everyone has fond memories of such sweets.

I have spent a long time searching the internet for unique gift ideas so I thought I would let you know about this place - the Sweetie Jar, also, since they have a great video celebrate it even more fun to share.

I suggest checking them out at their website - link above and provide them a try. The services friendly and fast, and ordering is quick and easy. I love them.

Therefore i hope this helps you in your search for some unique corporate presents. - Unique corporate gift