CriminalCase1v's Blog

Criminal Case

Categories: Blog December 12, 2014 @ 10:22 AM 0 Comments      

Picture

Publisher: Quite Simple

Rating: 4.5
Criminal Case
It's a game that makes you feel like a badass detective. Alternatively, even Sherlock Holmes. Or perhaps that's just me. You want a keen eyesight, and must be quick about finding each of the clues. After all, you will need enough time bonus. As soon as you start playing, Detective Jones is the one who tells you what to do, and gives you hints along the way. Nevertheless the hints have their limits, at five bars.
criminal case hack
There is a Tablet in the game, which is where you get the cases from. And as for the cases, not only do you need to find all of the clues in the crime scene, there's a lab where all the autopsies are performed and you should go and discuss each of the not-so-gory stuff, so the lab geek gives you another clue about the criminal you're trying to catch. There is also a forensic kit.

Your time, score and hints bonus, are added up once you get the clues, and these are the stuff that decide whether you have a star or not. And don't forget the gold coins. They all so provide you with experience, and are what boost your level. To analyze cases, you require your power. And every case features its own energy cost. So, after getting all the clues, you need to arrest the killer. And there's always more than one suspect. You should arrest the one with the most matches.

But, Criminal Case is quite fun to play, if you like the 'identify and spot the object' kind of game.