Yesterday we were doing thinking maps. Ms. White said to do a thinking map on what happens when your thinking. Each of us did a thinking map. Then we got into groups of 3 or 4 kids and we did group thinking maps. In my group were: Ricky, Lucy, Rachel, and I. After that we went out the in the hall and did a silent chalk talk of a thinking map. The first thing Ms. White wanted us to do was to put up adjectives that go with thinking such as: learning, thinking contemplating, expanding evaluating inspiring, exploring solutions, and much much more!. Next she told us to put 1 check next to the adjective we thought we were doing the most when we were doing the activity (I was the only who put one next to thinking because that was what we were mainly doing). Finally Ms. White told us to connect 2 adjectives together that go together (I did seeing and hearing because they can describe something).  I had a lot of fun with the chalk talk. I hope we do it again!

This is a chalk talk but on a chalk board.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                

Chalk Talk

http://www.gradinggirl.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Ae8ifbDCQAEPUNE.jpg