DISCProfile1's Blog

The persolog Personality Factor Model

Categories: Blog April 15, 2015 @ 2:51 PM 0 Comments      

Successful people have succeeded in harmonizing their inner potential and their outer behavior. They can also master critical situations or conflicts within their private and professional life with confidence and know their strengths as well as their limits. The persolog Personality Factor Model with the behavioral dimensions D, I, S and C describes human behavior in concrete situations with the purpose of better understanding one's own needs and those of others..-DISC Assesment

With all the persolog Personality Factor Profile and the persolog Behavioral Profile you create your own profile with the aid of a questionnaire and then possess the next choices:

Comprehend your own personal strengths and limits; analyze your working fashion
Create the surroundings for yourself which best stimulates your success
Discover what contribution you can make inside the organization
Prevent non productive strain ahead of time.

The persolog Character Factor Profile includes three parts (evaluation, interpretation and reflection) with seven interpretation levels.

Part I: Conduct investigation
The foundation for interpretation is formed by two questionnaires with which behavior in real situations is ascertained. The end result is entered in three diagrams. Each diagram forms the foundation for interpreting the data in various interpretation levels.

Component II: Interpretation potential

Discovery measure 1: Understanding C, I, S and the Behavioral Styles D
The primary discovery measure gives info on prototypical behavior of the four personality dimensions and therefore about the overriding personality tendency, quite simply, whether someone tends towards mindful, influencing, steady or dominant behavior.

Discovery measure 2: Dealing with Change
The 2nd discovery measure describes the goals on the other side of the behaviour. The objective of the analysis is to figure out how to adjust behavior to the demands of shifting surroundings.

Discovery measure 3: Personal Beliefs
In discovery measure 3, reference is made to the inner reasoning system. The question to be answered here is: where do they hinder behaviour that is successful and my behavior is determined by which personal certainties?

Discovery step 4: Developing Approaches for Success
Discovery measure 4 highlights the 20 behavior patterns. Information is provided on each individual behavior tendency in 13 measures which are subsequently assessed by the nominee.

Discovery measure 5: Coping with Potential Tension
Discovery step 5 deals with intra-person stress. The stress level is identified with a comparative evaluation and the main stressors ascertained.

Discovery step 6: Performing Work that Matches Your Style
With discovery measure 6 there's a reversal of topic. The primary five discovery steps work on the topic of effective behaviour control. The sixth discovery step addresses the topic of S, I, D and C and the layout and selection of work. The behavior strengths give indexes for new working fields.

Discovery measure 7: Cooperation in Work Teams
Discovery step 7 finishes the persolog Style Profile with the facet of team cooperation.

Part III: Reflection

All-Inclusive participants' instruction manual offers aid with reflection on individual interpretations:

Actions version through work on aims with the aid of the Intendo cards

Comprehending and rethinking of action hurdles
Reflection on conflict behavior
Localizing intra-person anxiety and working out strategies for mastering it
Reconsidering of fields of actions
Analysis and reconsidering of cooperation

What is exceptional about the persolog Character Factor Profile?

The two surveys ensure it is possible to interpret the three diagrams differently.
The persolog Personality Factor Profile builds on personal perception and also reveals action strategies.
The persolog Personality Factor Profile and also the theory behind it aren't only continuously mathematically audited; a theoretical further development of the concept also takes place.
The profile comprises further evaluations which instruct reflection.

But that is not all. The persolog Personality Factor Profile may do more. You additionally benefit from these benefits:

Further edges of the persolog Character Factor Profile

You get to be familiar with sway of the environment on your behaviour and how to cope with context expectations.
You perform a scientifically based analysis of your behaviour in a real circumstances in a few minutes.
You develop long term techniques for behavior adaptation.
You objectively establish your conduct barriers.
You find out the best way to identify intra-person pressure.
You activate your conduct strengths and learn how to handle your behavior weaknesses..-DISC Assesment