DaisySuites's Blog

Daisy Suites at Braddell Road near Woodleigh MRT

Categories: Blog February 25, 2013 @ 7:04 AM 0 Comments      

Daisy Suites

Daisy Suites is a new freehold apartment at Braddell Road. It's near Woodleigh MRT, and Serangoon MRT. Located in a basic and tranquil environment with landed housing neighbours, Daisy Suites is the best home for that small family as well as for investors.

Daisy Suites offers high ceiling of 3.5 metres, which supplies natural light and ventilation, making the entire home look bright and spacious. High ceiling units are often reserved for small SOHO units, however the larger units at Daisy Suites also offers high ceilings. Buy only the best to your family!

Transport is convenient as there is a bus stop nearby, and travelling by Braddell Route to CTE is a breeze. Amenities can be aplenty. The largest retail center in Singapore, NEX @ Serangoon is really a short drive away.

Why You Should Buy Daisy Suites

Location

1. Near MRT

Daisy Suites is situated near Woodleigh MRT, which can be about 650m leave.

2. Near Expressway

CTE is only a short drive away, through Braddell Road.

3. Near Amenities

NEX is approximately 3 min away by car, plus some bus stops away.

Well-Built Development

4. Quality Finishes

Only the top quality finishes can be used for Daisy Suites, for example Die Dietrich Appliances for the kitchen, Duravit and Hansgrohe sanitary fittings.

5. High Ceiling

3.5 metre high ceiling for better light and air ventilation, and a lot of space to your creativity!

6. Private Pool

Every unit has a private pool, which can be great for relaxation after work or a lazy afternoon reading a book. Exclusivity is yours - no strangers walking around in your pool!

Investment Value

7. Capital Appreciation

The new Bidardari Estate is currently under planning and construction. After the estate grows more coded in in the future, with new amenities and population growth, need for Daisy Suites and vicinity will skyrocket.

8. Freehold

Freehold land is increasingly harder to purchase in Singapore. The Bidardari Estate will not be freehold, which means that the main one from the nearest freehold land from Woodleigh MRT is Daisy Suites and surrounding developments. FREEHOLD near MRT will be the safest way to purchase property in Singapore.

Therefore, with all the above 8 reasons, Daisy Suites is the best own stay and investment property for 2013! Visit for Daisy Suites Layout, Daisy Suites Price and Daisy Suites Cobroke Information!