Denverwebdesigncompanies's Blog

denver web design

Categories: Blog November 8, 2012 @ 7:23 AM 0 Comments      

It is only when human mind liberates itself of the limitations and boundaries, technology moves ahead and brings us to one more milestone. This is exactly what perhaps Ethan Marcotte did as he introduced the thought of creating web designs which “responds” for the screen dimensions and resolutions it is being viewed on. His tips on Responsive Website design were viewed about the blog “A list Apart”. Getting freedom from screen sizes and resolutions of different devices has developed into a liberating and maybe creatively fulfilling experience for the web site designers.

denver web design

Inside the web 0.1 era when static one-page websites are created, things were pretty much simple, at least with them in the present day and age. Gradually, mobile was introduced and it underwent several transformations which continue till today. Along came other devices too, for example Notebook and Kindle. While the marketing geeks have always remained on the pursuit for possible ways of reaching absolutely free themes and market, web has always been the most affordable means of emailing them (a proven way initially and two way today) with best ROI. This has opened new avenues to forge transparent and uninhibited conversations and it has hence kept marketing teams on its toes to style their communiqué or websites suited to the not only each screen size but also the top features of the each medium or device.

As the number of devices will certainly rise, having separate websites for every device can supply a incredible number websites being designed, updated and managed every day. Obviously that every website may not convey exactly the same theme or essence, but demands to become created since your audience could notice on a device he could be most comfortable with. To top it, the audience experience in different browsers could differ vastly. Even though the technology evolves further, we’d take a look at independence in the limited screens of handheld devices. A chance to use any surface like a screen could very well be on the horizon!

Today, even Google recommends Responsive Web site design as their preferred way for building websites. Moreover, Google Analytics provides a consolidated set of the data of one’s website from each device, rather than different charts and graphs for different sites.

denver web design

Responsive Web site design was a term coined by Ethan Marcotte which rests about the concepts of fluid designs and content and image choreography and media queries.