DessertBullet's Blog

In the event you Get yourself a Quick fix Blender

Categories: Blog May 15, 2014 @ 9:15 AM 0 Comments      

Picture
If you are considering getting a Magic pill Blender, you can get the data you have to make your mind up below in the quick, concise form.Dessert Bullet

The special moment Bullet Blender had become 2004, plus it really changed the marketplace in the event it came out. Its design, patents, and concept was totally unique and made for simplicity and simplicity of use.

By 2007, in reality, the Magic Bullet became the world's best-selling appliance.

After that initial success other Bullet Blenders were developed, like the Quick fix To Go, the Bullet Express, the Party Bullet, the Baby Bullet, and the Nutri Bullet. Each of the new appliances have their own unique twists, but at base all of them share the innovative Magic Bullet foundation.

The Bullet Blenders Get noticed

There are 2 main items that result in the Magic Bullet differ from the rest. They are its well thought-out design to make it really easy and simple to use, as well as its usefulness.

For starters, it hardly uses up any space. At approximately 4 inches by 4 inches and 10 inches tall, it hardly occupies more room than the usual big cup. Compared to other blenders that is remarkable.

This wonderful time Bullet also cuts down dramatically on your prep and washing up time. The same cup that you drink your smoothie in, or sprinkle your Parmesan cheese from, is identical one out of that you blended or grated it. You may also microwave your ingredients before or after within the same containers. So there is actually only one small, light container to clean, combined with blade.

All you do is affect the screw on tops - placed on blades, storage lids, steam vents, sprinkler lids, drinking lips - all for a passing fancy receptacle. It's not necessary to pour stuff in one receptacle to a different and accumulate dishes. It is so fast and convenient.

To completely clean the blade, all you need to do is scrub it under a running tap without more than 10 seconds. It's very easy.

Some Criticisms from the Bullet Blender

Even though the Quick fix is amazing, additionally, there are some negative points as well which needs to be acknowledged and taken under consideration.

One is that the motor from the Magic pill runs in a maximum of 250 Watts. For most ordinary people, which is fine, but some more complex users might want better motors for emulsifying, as an example.

Others have made note of the alternative problem: what has motor is too powerful for tasks including chopping onions. In the media it's easy enough. However, in the real world folks have had difficulties with certain parts being really mushy yet others being hardly cut in any way. Exactly the same criticism has been said of the ice crushing capability.

This is a matter of knowing how to skilfully use it for those more delicate and advanced purposes. The reason why you have to develop that skill is that the Magic pill only has one speed. The way you alter the intensity is as simple as pulsing the motor, meaning pressing down on it for very short intervals.

For those that want the advanced controls of your variable speed blender, or perhaps a super charged blender, the Magic Bullet could be limited and never appropriate. Be warned.

Others have complained about the problem of getting replacement parts, nevertheless it appears that Amazon presently has many highly affordable parts available.