DiamondDistrict2's Blog

New York Diamond District - Quality Diamonds within the District

Categories: Blog February 3, 2015 @ 9:02 AM 0 Comments      

Picture

The New York diamond district comes complete with quality gemstones. Shopping the brand new York diamond district for quality gemstones and jewelry pieces can be intimidating initially, but if you are less likely to miss out the excellent deals available. - Diamond District Facebook

New York can be tough for an outsider to begin with, and the diamond district even tougher. The New York diamond dealers really are a knowledgeable group, visitors can often be left feeling overwhelmed, and a little dizzy. Situated near Rockefeller Center, the district hosts a number of the biggest names inside the diamond trade, and at the heart of the center is found the GIA, or Gemological Institute of the usa. It's easy to feel like a sheep one of the wolves when visiting, but there really is no need for that.

Quality Diamond Discounts Abound

Yes diamonds district does boast some aggressive salespeople which have earned it a reputation, but it also boasts some truly fabulous quality diamond discounts if you know what to look for. You can haggle and negotiate on the prices of loose diamonds, and jewellery of all types in the district, and you will find many sellers which have excess inventory they would be thinking about selling to the right buyer for much less in the name of a speedy transaction. You will have to be able to spot a top quality diamond deal after which be ready to negotiate and solve it.

How to Know What A Diamond Is Worth

Prior to you heading to the diamond district and begin making offers, it could be best to brush up on the 4c's of diamond value. The 4c's, of course, are clarity, color, carat, and cut. You don't have to be an overnight diamond expert, but it will serve you well to know the insider language from the diamond district in order not to be targeted being a mark. Look for certified diamond deals, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

All that being said, the brand new York diamond district is stuffed with expert knowledge, and helpful people. It is a unique experience and location that has helped set The big apple apart from other cities, and should not be missed. Keep an open eye for quality diamond deals, an open ear for expert advice, and an open smile to bring the best out of people and you may not go wrong. - Diamond District Facebook