EyesWideShut2's Blog

Eyes Wide Shut-Mouth Wide Open - The Obesity Epidemic

Categories: Blog October 6, 2014 @ 7:56 AM 0 Comments      

Elijah The Mentor Logo

Eyes Wide Shut
We are Eating Ourselves into Obesity, Sickness and a Premature Death. The united states - to some great extent - has turned into a nation of food addicts and those that are overly dependent on medications.

Eyes Wide Shut
Millions are trying to find for your elusive magic pill. A fast fix that for stopping every ailment. Meanwhile the nation is caught in an obesity epidemic of outrageous proportions.

To be sure, a food addiction can be even worse as well as worse than obsession with cocaine, heroin, alcohol and/or nicotine. There is one problem, however. It's possible to always stop using alcohol.

But how is but one to call home without food? There, we believe, lies the quandary. Imagine telling the alcoholic they can get one drink three times each day, only ONE. Anyone that knows anything in regards to the diseases of substance abuse and alcoholism know this really is literally impossible.

Food, therefore, is now just like dangerous to your health as alcohol as well as other substances.

Biggie-Size It!

The servings of food eaten in America specifically, have gone through the rooftop. Watch TV and you will see restaurants advertising bigger and bigger servings. An Tall steak is no longer enough. Order a 16-ounce steak instead. Oh, and eat it all from your lonesome.
Sixteen ounces is 3 x such a person needs.

Some eating establishments actually give customers discounts if they're able to eat an obscenely large plate in a sitting. Swell.

Larger, Larger, Larger

When the Big Gulp soda was initially introduced several decades ago it had been a 16-ounce serving. Today, it's 64 ounces. Literally a half gallon of soda! Hundreds of thousands of calories without any vitamins and minerals at all.

The thing is many children h2o? Only then do we wonder why childhood and teenage obesity has tripled before Two decades and after this threatens to cut short this generation's expected life. Various media outlets have published that youngsters maturing today - for the first time in history - are expected to possess a shorter lifespan than that of their parents. Why?

Obesity. Read the last sentence again and allow it to sink in. Heck, the majority are even over feeding their pets. I have come across animals around that nearly seem like horses!

The Plague is becoming Worse

Engage in the street. Odds are, specifically if you live in the town, you will be in a position to spot those who weigh two, three and four times what their normal size. Hypertension, high cholesterol levels and elevated sugar levels - all induced by overeating.

Doctor... give me the special moment pill!

Eastern medicine treats causes while western medicine - by large - focus more about treating symptoms. Recently there was clearly a report - 39-year-old man dies at 750 pounds like a direct result of obesity.

Ate himself to Death

The saddest part is always that cases like these are getting to be commonplace. It is no longer a big deal to weigh 300 or 400 pounds - just get yourself a gastric bypass. While useful for some extreme cases, for the most part this really is another magic pill ... another fast solution.

Anything except real change through sacrifice and determination.

Valley of Decision

The content I must drive home on this edition is: What exactly is it likely to require for one to decide once and for all to adopt your hands on your weight and diet plan?

Do you want to go through some pain now, or does it require a more serious, perhaps life-threatening condition to shake you off your slumber? Is not some withdrawal and detoxification pain a small investment whether it adds several years to your life and gives you stamina and mental clarity?

The answers to these questions do understand on the surface, only you in your heart of hearts can answer it yourself. You can be sucked in from the overeating masses or embrace the straightforward discipline of fasting making this life you've count before very last moment.