FatLosswith's Blog

Healthy Cooking for Weight Loss - Steamer

Categories: Blog October 14, 2013 @ 10:58 AM 0 Comments      

Picture

The initial step in healthy cooking for weight loss is always to stock your kitchen. Clearly if you do not choose the correct ingredients to get a nutritious diet you'll not be able to do Healthy Cooking to lose weight. These ought to include fruits, vegetables, healthy meats, grains, cereals, spices, and flavourers.

My favourite method to cook is to use a steamer. I'm a man who lives alone that i'm very lazy when it comes to food preparation. Currently I have a Steamer, which personally is the greatest cooking invention ever. This is actually the healthy cooking for weight loss ultimate utility.Fat Loss with

The advantages of steam cooking are:

The food tastes amazing

You cannot burn it. This can be a huge plus personally, the expert at burning anything.

The food maintains its moisture, no dry shrivelled vegetables.

If you have a steamer like me and not pots that you simply put on the stove, then its a set up and leave operation. When the water expires the steamer turns off.

The food cooks fast, generally around thirty minutes with no user intervention.

It cooks all foods and without any defrosting. I place the frozen chicken into the steamer and give a matter of minutes for the cooking time.

The food maintains it vitamins and minerals since it is not leached out by standing in water.

The cooking is much faster than boiling so the nutrients aren't destroyed by prolonged heating.

I'm a little lazy like a 'chef' and merely have everything in at the same time. I have three layers towards the steamer. The initial layer We have the rice because it takes the longest, it can restrict the quantity of steam rising from the system nevertheless it catches the drippings from your chicken so that nutrition and taste isn't lost. The following layer may be the chicken since it takes over the vegetables. If you'd prefer the vegetables crispy 'al dente' then add them a little later.

The actual way it works is really as follows:

It's called moist-heat cooking. Steam is water in their gas state. It has it has 2 kinds of energy. The normal energy due to the temperature and a few thing called latent heat, energy necessary to vary from a gas to a liquid. Steam at 100 degrees Celsius has more energy than water at 100 degrees Celsius. Due to this steam cooking is quicker than boiling.

I am hoping it becomes an inspiration for you personally too start health cooking for losing weight.