GardenShedsx's Blog

The Ideal Yard Shed - Woodbridge Vinyl Shed Series from Duramax Sheds

Categories: Blog July 25, 2014 @ 7:56 AM 0 Comments      

The job of picking a shed for your yard is quite difficult. While it is necessary to select a shed which is long lasting, you also have to make sure that its design will not ruin the aesthetics of your house. Therefore, you should look for a brand that gives all these qualities. Among the most dependable brands in the market nowadays is Duramax sheds. Our Storage Shed Reviews channel on youtube has all the details that you need to make a sensible decision about your storage needs, and discover what kind of shed is right for your backyard or garden.

Duramax is derived from the term “maximum durability”, which precisely describes the Woodbridge series. After a lifetime of use, your Woodbridge shed will remain functional as it is made of the most sturdy materials. Chipping, peeling, fading, discoloration and cracking are prevented since the shed is made from vinyl. Not like plastics and woods, termite infestation doesn’t occur in vinyl sheds. Duramax sheds are obtainable in different forms and types that's the reason why you can make certain that you will find something which will suit your preference. Their Woodbridge vinyl shed collection is the most widely used.

There is no ongoing maintenance needed with Duramax sheds. You don’t need to repaint or stain your Woodbridge shed every now and then. Just buy and set the shed, then you could start using it immediately. In one afternoon, two individuals can easily set up the shed. All the vinyl panels come pre-drilled and, if you purchase the special optional foundation kit, the entire job is straight forward. Just assemble the floor kit, level and square it and build your shed on top.

Skylight and ventilation kits are incorporated in the package when you buy a Woodbridge vinyl shed. If you are planning to use the shed for storing your items, then you could get the ready-to-install Duramax shelf kits that will give you additional room for storage. If you want to turn your Woodbridge shed into a play area for your youngsters, then you can simply add more windows. The windows are also ideal if you'd like to utilize your shed as a hobby room to chill out in or as an outdoor office and are easy to install.

The Duramax sheds are fire retardant. In fact, their sheds such as the Woodbridge vinyl shed series are certified by the California Fire Marshall. These sheds can very easily deal with various climate conditions. When properly anchored the shed can stay in place throughout a hurricane with winds reaching 115 miles per hour. The roof of the shed is durable and can hold up to 20lbs per sq foot of snow.

a unique feature of the Woodbridge vinyl shed is its adjustable depths, which you can't do with wooden and metal sheds. One  can modify the depth of the shed if you feel that you'll need a bigger space. Generally, the shed is 10.5 feet wide, but you can easily make it to 8’, 10’, or 13’. Just get the 2.5’ extension kit if you want to elongate your shed a little more. This kit is sold separately, which means you can install one any time later on. Its double door is 5’ wide that is the reason why you can enter Duramax sheds very easily. This enables you to move things in and out smoothly. Moreover, it's possible to park a small tractor or mower inside.

When compared to the other materials which are utilized in making sheds, duramax vinyl is a safer material according to the studies done by the US Green Building council. There is no doubt that it is environmentally safe to use Duramax sheds. Rest assured that after 20 or 30 years, your vinyl shed will be in excellent. This product is made in the US that so has less transport miles compared to other brands. Also, keeping these sheds in its pristine condition is hassle-free. Thus, you don’t need to spend time and money in purchasing cleaning materials and paints. Lastly, the sheds are totally recyclable, enabling people to use them for other uses. Duramax sheds combined functionality and aesthetics, making them an excellent investment.