GospelTracts's Blog

Gospel Tracts by Memory Cross: Creative Evangelism through origami design

Categories: Blog September 4, 2013 @ 12:45 PM 0 Comments      

Gospel Tracts

Memory Cross has created origami Gospel Tracts that consists of a very unique four panel fold to share with you the Gospel. This unique design grabs the interest and offers new intending to personal evangelism. Pastor Derek Combs of Jessieville First Baptist Church says:

Our church has tried out tracts in the past at various children's outreach events. Many of them get tossed aside and not read. The one tract that seems to captivate the eye with the kids and fogeys may be the Halloween Memory Cross card. It's creative, innovative, and most of most biblically sound and gospel-centered. I want Christians to realize the treasure they've on this product for child evangelism. You'll find nothing better."

Child Evangelism

This outreach evangelism card replaces flyers along with other tracts that many times don’t get read. For Halloween many churches host trunk or treats and Memory Cross has generated a number of Christian outreach tracts making use of their origami four panel design. Susan had this to express:

We ordered John 3:16 and John 14:6 Gospel tracts to give out at our booth at our town's trunk or treat. We probably distributed 150 roughly at our booth in addition to free refreshments, and they were great conversation starters about spiritual matters.

A lot of the Gospel tracts link to NeedHim.org or to videos offering more info. Custom evangelism tracts are offered also starting at 500 cards.

Along with tracts for Christian outreach Memory Cross also creates Bible story cards that help children remember important Bible stories. Some from the more popular ones include birth of Moses, Moses crossing the Red Sea, Jesus feeding 5 thousand, Jesus calming the storm and tracts depending on the start of Romans, known as the Roman Road.

Memory Cross also makes preprinted and blank Scripture Memory Cards that assist kids put God’s Word within their minds and hearts.

About Memory Cross: Memory Cross was the thought of Andy Lambert that is a Pastor inside the United Methodist Church and Mike Vitamvas who owned a printing company. Together they created this excellent origami design. Since first Memory Cross has produced an incredible number of cards which were shipped across the world. The web site is: www.memorycross.com