hotelsinleyte's Blog

Information on the Foremost Hotels in Leyte and the Must-See Tourist Spots

Categories: Blog May 18, 2012 @ 2:15 AM 0 Comments      

Many Filipinos are now obtaining more interest in their mother country. This is undoubtedly why there is a brand-new tour location discovered once in a while. In Leyte alone, there are dozens of Leyte hotels popping out everywhere you look. Go hotels, a hotel chain owned by the Robinson’s Land Corporation is an example of the most recent hotel to appear on the map of Leyte. In Southern Leyte, a couple of the most recent found treasures are Canigao Island, Kalanggaman Island and also the Leyte Zip line adventure. Also the small town and residence to the Buyogan Celebration and the Tribu Buyogan dancers have come up with a 3-star hotel of their own to guide the growing demand of tourist in the spot. So, the following time you choose to go to Baguio or Boracay for the nth time, think about checking out Leyte instead.

Hotels in Leyte

Recently, a whole lot of people have been checking out Leyte because of the now renowned Agas-agas zip line adventure. And, even for those that have heart palpitations while simply considering riding this zip line, the view and location is enough explanation for travelers to come and visit. That and the fact that the whole island now has various hotels in Leyte make it simpler and more relaxed for visitors to go to. However, this extreme adventure ride is not the only thing that has actually caught the hearts of today’s visitors. In addition to this, there seems to be an increasing amount of white sand beach fronts and islands for the locals and travelers to fall in love with. So, if you have not experienced the kilometer-long zip line ride or the white sand islands of Leyte, it’s high time for you to stuff those bags and plan a vacation.

If Iloilo has its La Paz Bachoy and chicken inasal, and Lucban has its Longganisa Lucban and pancit habhab, Leyte has binagol and moron. Binagol is a neighborhood luxury made out of taro or Gabi, coconut milk, sugar, milk and eggs. After combining and cooking this great tasting and sweet luxury, the blended product may then be placed into halved coconut shells and covered with a banana leaf. Moron, on the other hand, is made of unsweetened cacao chocolate, coconut milk, sugar and grinded sticky rice. It includes two layers. One layer is vanilla while the additional is chocolate, and, in the middle of it all is a thin slice of cheese and a couple of peanuts. After rolling the 2 layers together, the moron may then be dealt with in a banana leaf and placed into a vapor cooker. These two famous delicacies of Leyte can be identified in shopping centers and in regional luxury and souvenir stores around the region. And, if you find yourself into one of the best resorts in Leyte, your hotel just may offer a nip of this regional pride.

When the Philippines come into mind, we instantly consider Manila, Cebu, Boracay, Palawan and Baguio. Needless to say, we can not blame these trip destinations to be the fave of foreign tourists and natives alike. After all, they do exude nature at its absolute best. Nevertheless, for those that have actually already taken a trip to these locations many times, or for those who might like to test something new and from the box, I think that you really should think about Leyte. This tropical isle of Leyte is sublime, to state the least. With the extravagance of the San Juanico Bridge, a number of hotels in Leyte located strategically between the mini gems of the island and a number of white sand beach fronts along the coast of Leyte, the reality that visitors have not rushed to Leyte continue to be to be a mystery. So, if you have actually been thinking about a vacation very soon, consider the island of Leyte.