IBtuition's Blog

Approaches to strengthen your child to enhance and score well in PSLE Science

Categories: Blog October 14, 2014 @ 8:03 AM 0 Comments      

Dear parents and students, below are a few practical and useful methods will increase your PSLE science result. - home tutors

1. Read the textbook as well as the PSLE science guide (assessment books) on the subject the teacher is going to teach. This allow students to obtain familiarize and provide a rough notion of the topic.
2. Highlight the keywords as well as the main ideas. Understand and memorize.
3. For every sub topic, explain and come by helping cover their a good example in order that student has the capacity to connect with it.
4. Cause them to become do mind mapping, get the exact main idea and make use of colour pens.
5. Draw diagrams should they must. For instance, Draw a plant cell, label it and explain the functions to them.
6. Sentence structuring is essential which means you need to keep practicing to acquire better.
7. Analyzing skill is also necessary to apply appropriately what you may have learnt to the questions.
8. Practice, practice and more practice. Because practice make perfect.

Tips:
Get topic- by- topic assessment books for your start of year. During June, it will be a great time to obtain revision assessments books and PSLE exam papers to widen their perspective along the way the questions were structured.
You can choose to engage an experienced tutor to steer your youngster from the revision for working adult. This will prepare them for your preparation of PSLE revision and grow their level of confidence. - home tutors