InHouseFinancing's Blog

In House Financing

Categories: Blog November 28, 2012 @ 8:48 AM 0 Comments      

In House Financing

The number of customers are businesses losing as the customers don’t have all the money today, they do not have charge cards and should not be eligible for a store credit? With 60% of Americans with Poor or No Credit, businesses are losing profits daily. Internally Financing is key!

Now businesses can offer credit challenged customers a No Credit assessment – 0 % interest Solution that is Backed and Guaranteed through the bank. Have more customers to Buy Now, while products are fresh on the mind. Customers who have sufficient funds for today’s purchase, could be Up-Sold for additional purchases using this payment option. Which means customers get what they really want or want today and all their payments are Guaranteed even if you can find collection issues. We assume the duty; not the business enterprise. Clients are approved immediately within Six to ten seconds. Approval rates are 95% and qualifying is simple. For approval, customers will need Identification, a Checking Account and Verifiable Income. Customer Financing is a good method to create repeat busy.

You may well ask, How do you Get More Customer? Learn how to Increase Sales at a Record Pace while using VIP Payment Program. Offer Customer Financing, it’s just smart business. Also learn how to attract clients.

In House Financing

To contact us please visit our website at http://www.vip-solutions.org