KAPResidence's Blog

KAP Residences @ King Albert Park

Categories: Blog March 31, 2013 @ 2:55 AM 0 Comments      

KAP Residences

Call 6100 0121 for KAP Residences @ King Albert Park appointment

KAP Residences

VVIP Preview Schedule

VVIP Preview – End April/Early May (Date could be brought forward at developer’s discretion, Register to stay in the loop)

KAP Residences @ King Albert Park

KAP Residences launches a new development including commercial shops and apartment units at Kings Albert Park in Singapore District 21. The configuration from the KAP Residences mixed development has a choice unit ideal for everyone.

You can enjoy the convenience of everything you need in one place. In the mixed development set up, it is possible to shop at retails stores, purchase groceries, dine and possess high tea; all in one location without going far from home. There simply will not be any reason to leave home and you will take pleasure in the perfect balance of life, playing and dealing all at one place.

KAP Residences are found at the junction of Bukit Timah road and Clementi Road. The extraordinary architecture of KAP Residences is perhaps all set to create a new landmark on Bukit Timah Road where travelers will stop by to have a second look. The apartment units use a thin line glass architecture which provides the unit a look of crystal palace causing them to be stand out from the neighbors. The grand car parking area and disappear entrances increase the brightness.

You may also enjoy visiting the right amenities like Bukit Timah shopping mall, Beauty World plaza, Bukit Timah Plaza, Bukit Batok Natural Park, Singapore Gun Club, or Archery Club all of these have reached an in depth proximity from the KAP Residences.

KAP Residences has in-house cutting edge facilities like gym, pavilion, pool, etc. that fit your vibrant lifestyle. You can plan activities such as BBQ, suntan or workout with your friends. KAP Residences has incredible use of expressways and major roads that connect with just about all areas of Singapore. Public transport can be conveniently accessible from your Beauty World MRT and King Albert MRT. There is a wide range of renowned schools and education institutions including Singapore Institute of Management for children and those pursuing education; all located in the vicinity of KAP Residences.

Project Specifications

Features    Specifications

Project Name :KAP Residences @ King Albert Park

District :21

Developer :Oxley Holdings

Address :King Albert Park, former McDonald’s Place

Tenure :Freehold

Site Area :To become Advised

Kind of Development:    Mixed Development with Residential Condominium and Commercial Stores with Communal Facilities

No. of Units:    To Be Advised

Car Park Lots :To become Advised

Facilities :To Be Advised

Expected TOP:To Be Advised

Unit Type : To become Advised

KAP Residences @ King Albert Park floor plans and electronic brochure are given upon request

Suggests ponder

Strategically found at the junction of Bukit Timah Road and Clementi Road

Favourably situated near to departmental stores like Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, Beauty World, Bukit Timah Plaza

This project is conveniently located near to amenities and food outlets.

Well attached to major expressways including Pan Island Expressway and Ayer Rajah Expressway

High demand prime district

Near reputable educational facilities for example Ngee Ann Polytechnic, Pei Hwa Primary, Singapore Institute of Management (SIM)

Walking distance to future King Albert Park MRT and wonder World MRT

Well priced quantum with strong of Capital Appreciation Potential

Well made with spacious and efficient layouts