MCA6Figuresz's Blog

Motor Club of America Total Security Plan

Categories: Blog July 31, 2014 @ 12:33 PM 0 Comments      

My name is Rhonda Hicks aka Rhonda Kaye and I would like to introduce for you the Motor Club of America (MCA). Motor Club of America has been in business since 1926. This provider offers valuable motor club membership benefits. Team Six Figures

Motor Club of America (MCA) is in the auto club membership benefits industry who offers an associate referral program which has a lucrative comp plan. MCA does not charge anyone a fee in order to become an associate. When a person purchases the MCA Total Security Member Benefits package the will prepay for two months at $19.95 which can be about $40 and therefore the cost for the remaining Total Security Member Benefits package is $19.95 monthly. The sole cost involved with being a member.

Whenever a MCA member tells someone regarding the membership benefits package and they also be a member, Motor Club of America will probably pay the member/associate $80 which is double. For example, when a MCA member tells someone and also the person becomes a purchases and member the MCA Total Security Plan paying $40 the MCA member who referred the newest member will get a check from MCA for $80 within the following week inside the mail (UPS).

I took the time to explain this to you so that you would know that although people are excited about the referral program you must understand that you will be receiving real motor club benefits once you become a member. You had been brought to this site for 1 of three reasons. #1 to become person in Motor Club of America. #2 to discover Motor Club of America's referral fee they pay members (associates). #3 to turn into a member and generate income with Motor Club of America.

How come we accomplishing this? Its pretty simple. I am a good person, however right now its difficult to get a part time job not to mention an entire time job. Many individuals have already been downsized so they are certainly not earning what they use to earn and frankly its hurting their livelihood. University students are experiencing a hard time finding in your free time work because the adults who may have been unemployed are filling those positions now. Caregivers are portion of the sandwich generation meaning these are raising children and taking care of parents therefore the financial strain is becoming the best of them. People are at retirement chronilogical age of 60 to 65 and they don't have enough money to retire.

You receive the picture. What we should have performed is we now have found a company which offers an invaluable service and who pay their members to refer others. Motor Club of America mail out checks every Friday to their members who have referred new people. It is time that everyday people notice that it is time to earn earnings to supply a lot more than the paycheck to paycheck living. MCA Gerardo Ibarra

Below are a few of the membership benefits:

Emergency Road Service

Travel Assistance Reimbursement

Trip Travel and Planning Reservations

Arrest Bond

Bail Bonds

Attorneys Fees

Stolen Vehicle Reward

Credit Card Protection

Discounts on Prescriptions, Vision Care, and Dental

Emergency Reimbursement Benefits

Daily Hospital Benefit

Accidental Death Benefit

Travel Assistance Program

It really is good to learn that companies remain providing services we need along with a service we could depend upon. Additionally it is good to learn that companies value their members a lot they will pay them to refer others. Here is the primary reason why Motor Club of America Total Security Plan is very popular amongst everyday people.