MarkAhn's Blog

Mark Ahn: Entrepreneur, Professional of Life Sciences

Mark Ahn

Mark Ahn, PhD, a skilled life sciences industry executive. He's another professor at Portland State University and Carnegie Mellon University. The majority of Dr. Ahns publications focus on life sciences, innovation, and technology management, and leadership. Mark is principal at Pukana Partners, Ltd. Pukana Partners can be a company that consults life science companies. He could be had an exciting career been associated with large biopharmaceutical companies and academia. Most recently he was President & ceo, and Director of Galena Biopharma. He could be very active in un technology and science management. He's held many positions at Amgen and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company. He has even served in america Army. There isn't a great deal that Mark Ahn has not yet done.

Dr. Ahn has been a writer that could reach over 50 peer reviewed journal articles and books and it has received a BA and MBA from Chaminade University and an MA from Victoria University. Dr. Ahns presently focuses on providing thoughtful analysis on real world solutions and innovative methods for biotechnology companies. Previously, he was President and CEO Director at Galena Biopharma. They address major medical needs and target bio therapeutics.

Dr. Ahn did on a leadership project, the guts for civic and community engagement on the college of New Jersey. He runs a nonprofit organization, which functions as a larger role in society. The project he was involved in recognized the growing need aimed to encouraging research and careers in nonprofit leadership and management. This goal ended up being to prepare future leaders and serve as a middle of excellence for your nonprofit community, integrate nonprofit research and teach the curriculum of the College of New Jersey. The guts he created was approved by the leadership of TCNJ and it was funded for 2 years.

Lastly, some of Dr. Ahns most famous papers are the following: Negotiating, power and strategic competition: a teaching case, From Leaders to Leadership: Managing Change, as well as the Effectiveness of Risk Management: An Analysis of Project Risk Planning Across Industries and Countries: The Effectiveness of Risk Management in Projects. Dr. Ahn is a very educated and talented man who has been many places making and impact in several peoples lives.