MemoryTraining's Blog

Select the right Memory Course For the Learning Style

Categories: Blog June 11, 2014 @ 1:39 PM 0 Comments      

Picture

There are many memory courses online that it can be very overwhelming attempting to choose one. There are many good courses available, so not just choosing one with great content and lots of tools, you must understand the way your learning style will come into play.

You will find three basic styles of learning:
Memory Training
1. Visual. The visual learner learns well from pictures and reading words. They typically retain most of what’s read, and most of what is seen.
2. Auditory. The auditory learner advantages of the spoken word. Educational CDs, MP3s, and speeches or lectures will be the preferred methods of learning because of this type of person.
3. Kinesthetic. These people will learn best by doing. These are generally on the job those who love to say, “Let me try.”

In choosing a memory course, you must first choose which form of learning style you recognize most. Can you like to read and write notes or doodle as you read? Then you are mostly visual.

Would you love an excellent speech and constantly have a new book on CD or MP3 in the car? Then you are mostly auditory.
Memory Courses

While studying something new must you “get your hands dirty” and try out, experimentation as you go? Do you typically toss the directions away and commence putting things together? You are mostly kinesthetic.

Once you have an excellent grasp of one’s learning style, you can start deciding on the best memory course. You can now enhance the objective of their memory, your level of success will largely be based upon understanding your learning style.