taylorclass's Blog

High Hopes!

Categories: Blog April 19, 2011 @ 6:52 PM 200 Comments      

Please join our High Hopes, High Altitude Balloon Project!

**Update: Thank you to everyone who submitted their High Hopes!  Commenting is now closed as the balloon has completed its journey.  Learn more about the project and check out our pictures at highhopesballoon2.wikispaces.com**

On May 4, 2011 students at Echo Loder and Agnes Risley Elementary Schools in Nevada will launch a weather balloon into the stratosphere.  The balloon will carry with it cameras, GPS equipment, scientific instruments, and student designed experiments.  It will also carry our, “high hopes,” for the our school, community, and world.

We would love to include your, “high hopes,” too!

Just before we launch the balloon we will print out all the, “high hopes,” we can collect on special biodegradable paper that has been cut into fortune cookie size strips.  These strips will be packaged inside the weather balloon and when the balloon bursts in the atmosphere the, “high hopes,” of everyone who participates will be released to be shared with the world.

To participate in this project leave a comment below with your, “high hopes.”  Please use a format like the one shown below.

“I live in ________, and my high hope for my school, community, or world are __________.”

We hope you will click on the comment link below and leave us your high hopes right away!

1. Sample Comments
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope for the world is to stop world hunger.

I live in Sparks, Nevada and my high hope for myself is to graduate from college.

I live in San Francisco, California and my high hope for my school is for more trees to be planted.
  2. Martha Ama
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is for all the persons with out a job to be Bless and to be able to find a job.
  3. Theresa
    My high hope is that the world would be a kinder place.
  4. fatima
    I live in reno , nevada and my high hope for , my school, is that every body wheres uniforms
  5. nuvia
    I live in reno ,and my high hope for my school,community, or world are that everybody comes to school and they wear uniforms
  6. Liliam
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope from my school is that everybody weres uniform.
  7. priscilla
    I live in reno nevada and my high hope is for parents to find a job. I also want hobos to have a home and get some food.
  8. jose
    I live in reno nevada and my hope is from my school is that every body weres uni from
  9. angela
    I live in reno,nevada and my high hope is for my school is that we have a bigger libary.
  10. paola
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope is for all kids that cant go to school to be bless and go to school.
  11. Ollie
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that we can save the world and care for the EARTH!
  12. jose
    I live in RENO,NEVADA and my high hope is for the world to be a better place.
  13. alan
    i live in reno,Nevada ,and my high hope is for ar school is to gate more school stofe
  14. mario
    I live in reno,nevada my high hope is for the wold to be a bettr place
  15. kelin
    I live in reno navada and my hop is form my shcool is to get better at crt.
  16. mike
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes are to build more homes.
  17. jocelynn
    I live in reno nv and my high hope is to people be woking and not being lazy at the house and even care about the kids and caring about the rent.
  18. alicia
    i live in reno, and my high hope for my school, is to get more schools.
  19. daniel
    I live in Reno,Nevada ,and my high hope for the WORLD is people will stop cutting down trees and/or Mother Nature.
  20. ALAN
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA AND MY HIGH HOPE IS THAT PEOPLE IN JAPAN TO HAVE A HOME
  21. gisell
    I Live in reno Navada and my high hope for the family that dont have jobs.
  22. AXEL
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA and my high hope is for all people getting a new houes in japan.
  23. celso
    I live in reno,navada and my high hope is for all people getting jobs in japan.
  24. CARMEN
    I lIVE IN RENO, NEVADA AND MY HIGH HOPE IS FOR ALL THE PEOPLE THAT DONT HAVE MONEY TO BLESS THEM SO THEY COULD FIND JOBS AND AND GET MORE MONEY.
  25. daniela
    i live in reno,nevada and my high hope is for my school to have more moeny. and for the people who are homeless to find a home and a jod in the state of japan.
  26. yoanna
    I live in RENO,Nevada and my high hope is for I can get a houes that my dad payed to get.
  27. vanessa
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my hihop is that Echo Loder has a great time watching the balloons,and that they will concentrate more on their work because their teachers worked hard so the students would have a wonderfull time watching the balloons.plus,the driver of the balloon be blessed becuase they spened alot of money on the balloon and to make the kids have fun.
  28. destiny
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA AND MY WISH IS ECHO LODER WACHIS THE BALLOONS GO ALL THE WAY UP AND THEY HAVE A GOOD TIME.AND IT IS SO COOL BECUS THEY GO ALL THE WAY UPUPUP HI! AND THEY EXSPLOD AND GO DOWN!
  29. Guadalupe
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes are to help the eath by planting trees,flowers,frut and,vegtibls so that evryone has more air to breth
  30. angelica
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is that Echo Loder Elementry will be more kind.
  31. jasmine
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hopes are for the world to be a better place.
  32. jaremi
    i live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes are to have a dog and i wish for Echo loder to be a better place.
  33. yamir
    I live in RENO NV and my high hope is that i want to become richand i want a baloon.
  34. Chad
    I live in Reno,Nevada my hi hope is I hope for our shool could be really good.
  35. ramiro
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is a to have a nerf.
  36. raul
    i live in Reno NV,and my high hope is for my school is to take nice pictures of our world that we live in.
  37. Amy
    I live in Reno ,Nevada and my high hope is that i want another baby sister.
  38. Nayeli
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes are that i move on to second grade.
  39. juan
    I live in reno nevada and my high hopes are, i with like every one to live in a mansion
  40. MAURICIO
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA AND MY HIGH HOPES IS TO HAVE A KITTEN AND A PUPPY.
  41. samuel
    I live in Reno ,Nevada and my high hope is that i want robots that help people in school .
  42. verenisse
    Ilive in reno,nevada and my high hopes are to be a teacher and a nurse and to make my school a better placei would be picking up trash to make it cleaner …. and the last wish is to have a cat named flower ….. and that is all my hopes
  43. jaime
    I live in Reno,Neveda my high hopes is saving trees,flowers and recycle and i always wanted to be a polcice and my last wish is my cosins coming to visit and thats all
  44. Jailyn
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope is that i want to be a cop. I want to go to college. I would like to study hard to go to college. The way I would like to help the school is by painting. I also like helping my parents clean the house.
  45. dulce
    i live in Reno Nevada and my high hopes are to have better lunches at my school and for the cameras to take nice pictures of the Earth.
  46. David
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes are that my school gets laptops. I hope that where I live that I make cool friends
  47. tatiana
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes are to help those that are homeless and the world to have peace
  48. CHRIS
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA AND MY HIGH HOPES IS THAT MY SCHOOL GETS LAPTOPS FOR EVERY STUDENTS
  49. Alan
    I live in reno nevada and my high hopes are that i get laptops for my school,and become the scool soccer champions
  50. Briceilda
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hopes are that there is peace and love in the whole wide world.
  51. Jeovani
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes are our school wont a unifrom school and we get new laptops for our computer lab
  52. ~>{p3dRo}
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes are our school will get an art class.
  53. KRISTY
    I live in reno,Nevada and my high hope is that my parents can get papers so they can get good jobs and have a better life.Also that my brother will have a better life growing up with his new wife.
  54. Ulises
    I live in Rino NV,i hope i live well.
  55. CRISTINA
    I live in Reno NV, and my high hope is that every body around the world gets a job.
  56. nancy
    I live in RENO NV and my high hope is that i will go to this year to see my aunt ,cousins , and my dad in MEXICO.Then i dont want the world to end cause .Another thing i want for my high hopes is that i want to live in MEXICO forever and never come back to NEVADA ever.
  57. Irma
    i live in Reno Nevada and my and my
    HIGH HOPE is to make it rain skittles every
    where
  58. CHRIS
  59. W3nDy h3Rr3rA
    i live in reno NV and my high hopes are;1.my dad to come home,2.To thank all the soldiers around da world for protecting us,3.I hope all the people in japan get food and homes,4.I hope more people start adopting dogs and cats so the shelters dont have to put them down,5.I hope people stop abusing animals around the world.
  60. Amy
    I live in Reno ,Nevada and my high hope is for my older sister to come home from Virginia because i have not seen her for a long time!
  61. Banny
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hopes is that every body in the world will have somthing to eat at not die of hungry . I also that every body should follow there dreams and never give up.
  62. Michael G.
    i live in Reno Nevada, and my high hope is that everyone has really good friends and world peace
  63. efren antonio
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hopes my first one is that every in my class gets mini active boards.and that everything is free.also that everyone had sports cars.
  64. daisy
    I LIVE IN RENO NEVADA AND MY HIGH HOPE IS THAT THE ECONOMY GETS BETTER
  65. Asuzena
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is that i want it to rain Gold Conis;D :)
  66. rey david
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope are to get new things,better lunches,get out of school at 10 clock,NO math or reading,play games any time,and everthing is free,this is my life i want?
  67. Soleil
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that it will rain money one year ;]
  68. jacqueline
    I LIVE IN RENO NEVADA AND MY HIGH HOPES IS THAT THE ECONOMY GETS AS MUCH MONEY AS THEY NEED.ALSO TO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE FOR EVERYONE
  69. shandrea
    i live in reno nevada and my high hopes are that the world not to end
  70. Benito
    My high hope is to have a car of the year, which is a Tramsan.
  71. Vane
    My high hope is to graduate from high school and go to college and get my degree in Business and Administration. Also, I want my parents to get the house of their dreams and if I can I will do anything to help them.
  72. Maria
    My high hope is to have a house.
  73. Ulises
    I live in Reno NV,my high hope is that the world has peace,the school to have more fun for students and teachers,and last of all so I can have all my dreams come true.
  74. Julie
    I live in Reno NV, it is my High Hope that my children and grandchildren will have their goals and dreams fulfilled.
  75. Estefani
    I live in Reno NV,it’s my high hope i will go to caleg and graguat just like my mom whants me to even my sister…..=)
  76. devon
    i live in reno nv and my high hope is for the world to clean and no one to lither
  77. Elgin
    My high hope is that the world will be a more peaceful place in years to come.
  78. AJ
    My high hope is that war will be ended soon
  79. brandon
    i live in reno nevada and my high hope is for the earth to be very clean and not mean people
  80. brandon
  81. Morgan
    I live in Reno, NV and my High Hope is that we can stop world hunger!!!
  82. AXEL
    I live in Reno Nevada it is my high hope that my entire family to live longer and move to Mexico
  83. Ashlynn
    I live in reno,navada and my high hope is for the world to stay healthy.;)
  84. angel
    I Live in reno NV, it is my HiGH HOPE ThAT ME AND MY FAMIY ARE SAiF AND TO GETHER
  85. Anissa
    I live in Reno NV,my high hope is that everybody has a nice life.
  86. melissa
    I live in Reno NV it is my High Hopes that I will go to college and get my degree.
  87. Jennifer
    I live in Reno NV,and it my high hope is to get a beter house.
  88. kenneth
    I live in reno Nevada and my high hope is to go to collage get a degree.
  89. tyler
    My high hope is that the world turns into a better place.
  90. madison
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is to help starving children and help them grow up.
  91. Max
    I live in Reno NV my hope is that eduacation gets better
  92. andrea
    i live in nevada. and my hight hope for the world is to stop world hunger.
  93. Brandon
    My high hope is to be a game creater of Halo,pokemon and have a GREAT world
  94. Dillon
    My high hope is that the world will be a better place from now on.
  95. Collin
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is for the World to be the best place it can be!
  96. Kathy
    My high hope is that they will be less bad people and that people will do drugs thats my high hope Thank
    You
  97. alejandro
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is for the whole world to be cleaner.
  98. gerardo
    I live in Reno NV my hope I can halp Janpan
  99. Diana D
    I live in Reno, NV it is my high hope is that i want our school to get more money for our school supplies for our school.
  100. Maria
    I live in Reno NV, my high hope is that my family and I have a BETTER LIFE.
  101. Jonathan
    I live in RENO NV,its is my high hope that i can get a house to live fover
  102. T lock
    I live in RENO NV and my high hope is for people to be nicer to each other and achieve their hopes and dreams.
  103. jennifer
    I live in Reno NV, my high hope is that my family and I have a BETER lIFE.
  104. Kaley
    I live in Reno NV, MY high hope is to stop cancer!!!
  105. Jorge
    I live in RENO N.V and my High Hope is that my family will live longer.Also,I wish to be a pro soccer player
  106. alyx
    I live in Reno,Nevada my high hope is to be everything I want.
  107. aiyana
    my high hope is the world will be a better place
  108. marely
    I live in Reno NV,it is my high hope that all the people’s dreams come true.
  109. Geeta
    I live in Reno Nv,and my High Hope is that my family stays safe.
  110. Michaela
    I live in Sparks,NV and my high hope is to make more,and more things to be recyclable to have a world without trash.
  111. dariana
    I live in RENO NV, and my HIGH HOPES are that familys that don’t have a home or a job can get a home and job so they can move on to the fuuture :)
  112. marci
    I live in RENO NV,it is my hope to make the world a better place!!!!!
  113. Maria
    I live in Reno NV. it is my high hope make the wold a better piace for USA “”"”"”"”"” and a better piace for my MOM DAD and SISTER
  114. wyatt
    i live in Reno NV,it is my high hope that the world to stay with their goals
  115. gabriela
    I live in Reno, NV, it is my High Hope to become rich.
  116. gabriela
  117. Zane
    my high hope is to be a scientist because being a scientist is AWSOME!
  118. Citlali
    I live in Reno NV, it is my high hope is that my family will not be in danger and i hop my shool ehco loder get’s more supplips.
  119. damien
    i live in Reno NV and my High hope.IS for the world to be the world to be the Best place it can
  120. Jose
    I live in reno NV,it is my high hope is that my family to live longer. also,i wish every body go to callage.
  121. matt
    I live in reno nv my high hope is i hope the worid is in good hands.
  122. Monserrat
    I live in Reno NV, and my High hope is that Japan gets the supplies it needs.And that some day I could study in the UNR and thats my High hope.
  123. jordan
    i live in RENO NV, MY HOPE IS THAT CANCER IS CURED AND MY OTHER DREAM IS TO BE A MARINE BIOLIGIST AND A DOCTOR AND GET A DEGREE.
  124. yasil
    I live in is my high hope is that japan gets the supplies it needs and that some day I could
  125. ana
    I live in Reno, NV. It is my High Hope a ami megusta reno nevada perovivo en mexico
  126. Diana
    I live in Reno NV, it is my high hope that people can get along and get help for places can be beter.
  127. marely
    I live in Reno NV,it is my high hope that all the people dream come true.
  128. madison
    I live in nv and my high hope is too save the WORLD.
  129. andrea
    i live in nevada. my high hope is thay will find a way to cear cancer.
  130. madison
    I live in Reno NV my high hope is too cear cancer one day.
  131. Dennis
    I live in RENO NV,Its my High Hope is that to make the earth clean and make the people get the dogs in the streets.and that kids dont have a home should get a really really good home and get food and fruit :]
  132. KEVIN
    my high hope is that the world will be able to go into space more accuratly and will be more peaceful.I hope that in the future people will not hurt other people.If the world coud be a better place I would love it more but i love it already!I hope that people in the future with cancer will be cured and they will not have to use surgury or kemo tharipy
  133. JOSEPH
    I Live in reno nevada. My high hope is every one can get good jobs.
  134. Daniela
    I live in Reno Nevada ,it is my High Hope to have a wonderful family and future.
  135. Jennifer
    I live in Reno NV,it is my High Hope that when i grow up i’ll be a doctor!!!:))
  136. Ashley
    I live in reno NV, it is my High Hope that someday I will be able to see my dad more often.!:D ;P
  137. julissa
    I live in Reno nv, It is my high hope for my goals to go up
  138. daniel
    i live in reno nevada i hob to get a will
  139. juan
    i live in reno, nevada it’s my hope that i will get a nentendo 3-d ds
  140. alexander
    I live in Reno Nevada Nv, its my high hope that i get rich when i get older and a realy nice car and a nice home and get a new nice job
  141. wilmar
    I live in Reno nv,it my High Hope my famly wont sepet. And that I can go to gutmalla.
  142. adanely
    I live in Reno NV, it is my high hope that my aunt get better
  143. Ashley
    I live in reno Nv.it is my hight hops are that i wont a sister and we had a biger house and money.
  144. edwin
    I Life in reno nv it is my high hope that mrs. johnsin not leaving echo loder scool
  145. Marcus
    I live in Reno NV,it is my High Hope that for once my family will have a big house of our own.
  146. aslys
    I live in Reno NV , it is my High Hope that when i grow up i have good education.
  147. OSCAR
    I live in Reno Nv it is my HIGH HOPE is that we will stop world hunger for the childeren and adults
  148. alexander
    i live in reno nevada and my high hope is to get a mortorcycle
  149. Abraham
    I live in Reno NV it is my High Hopes are that the world is one, to always have fun, and all my dreams come true
  150. Kaysha
    I live in Reno NV,and my high hope is that people will treat the world better because we only have one world to live in! We will have no where else to go if the earth is destroyed!!
  151. OSCAR
    I live in Reno Nv it is my HIGH HOPE is that we will stop world hunger for the childeren .
  152. leonardo
    i live in Reno NV it is my High Hope is that my family don,t seprate in be OK.
  153. Israel
    i live in RENO NV my high hope is that my family will get back togther so I can see my big sister.
  154. jaqueline
    I live in reno NV and my high hope is to treat people better because there is onltty one wolrd to live.
  155. Daisy
    I live in Reno nv,I hop one day im as good as my sister:) i hop im as fun as he:) i love to sing in my hose i like to dance.
  156. delfina
    I live in Reno Nv, it is my High Hope is my dream come tro
  157. Jacqueline
    I live in Reno NV,my high hope is that people do not get kidnapped.
  158. Dinora
    I live in Reno NV, it is my High Hope that My family gets what they want and have a better live:)
  159. ELIZABETH
    I LIVE IN RENO NV, IT IS MY HIGH HOPE THAT MY FAMILY GET WHAT THEY WANT
  160. cesar
    I live in RENO NV, my high hope is chidren do well in shcool
  161. isabel
    i live in reno nevada and my high hope is that to have a good city
  162. madison
    I LIVE IN RENO NEVADA AND MY HIGH HOPE IS TOO MAKE THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE:}
  163. jocelynn
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is for the earth to be clean.
  164. jacqueline
    i live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is is the world being a cleaner place
  165. noelia
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is for the whole world to be clean.
  166. Jordan
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is for the world to be clean.
  167. christian
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope is that it is a happy place to live and play.
  168. briana
    I live in Reno NV, and my high hope is that every one rysicles.
  169. angel
    I live in Reno NV, and my high hope is for the earth to be a beter place.
  170. jacqueline
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is that the world would be nothing but pretty.
  171. Rubi
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is for the world to be better.
  172. MONTSERRAT
    I live in Reno NV, and my high hope is to make earth a beter place.
  173. marisol
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is own a dog.
  174. elizabeth
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes flowers across the whole world and butterflies all around the world and no more forests i dont like forest and and more lady bugs.My last wish is a rainbow across the world
  175. joel
    i live in reno nevada and my high hopes are
    one of them is to fly a hot air balloon with a special friend,also to fly to a palnet and see the aliens.Another high hope is that people will recycle and use recycle bins.
  176. alejandro
    one of them is to fly a rocket into space.my second wish is to clean the world so it can be clean.
    my third wish is to have 100 crayons to color.
  177. milie
    I live in Reno NV, and my high hope is that the world that I live in will be a better place for people.
  178. zinziel
    I live in Reno NV, and my high hopes are no danger any where. My second high hope is that I want the world to be a better place to live in.
  179. Jordan
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes for my school, community, or world are that my school will have a lot more supplies and money so that we can have a lot more fun and learning abilities at school…
  180. BRYAN
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA AND MY I HIGH HOPE ARE THAT NO ONE OR TEACHCHER WILL GET HURT.
  181. Trixia
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hopes for my school, community, or world are that there will be less accidents and crimes.
  182. Eduardo
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hopes are for the world to have happiness and a clean community for all. Also for many shools for people who need a education.
  183. JOSE
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hopes are that our community gets cleaner. Also I hope that the people in Japan get better from that earthquake and tsunami.
  184. karla c
    I live in Reno,nv and my high hope is that the world chages a little bit into a better place.
  185. Adrian
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is for everyone to live in worled where ever thing isnt a compitition.another high hope of mine is for everyone can get along in the worled.
  186. BRYAN
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA AND MY HIGH HOPE IS THAT THW WORLD WILL HAVE A BETTER LIFE AND EARTHQUAKES WILL STOP,SUNAMIS,HURRICANS AND EVEN TORNADOS.
  187. Rocy
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is to help all the injury’s in Japan.
  188. Yenifer L
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that people stop pollutionating the Earth.Also I hope that the schools around the world will have more education,especially in Japan.
  189. Jasmin
    I live Reno NV,and my high hopes are for all kinds of people to get along.
    My second high hope is for the economy to get better for people in need,to buy things they really need.
  190. Ashley P
    Hi I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is that the world never ends and that the people for Japan get better and that the economy get better thats what i wish for.
  191. fatima
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is that they find the cure for cancer.
  192. VICTOR
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA MY HIGH HOPE IS THAT WILL NOT BE HOMEWORK INTO THE END OF THE SCHOOL.ALSO
  193. elizabeth
    i live RENO NV, and my high hopes are that everybody to get along and not say bad stuff to eachother.
    My next high hope is that everybody would have a place to live and nobody would live on the streets.
  194. Lance
    I live in Reno, Nevada. My high hope for the world is to have a better understanding on how to prevent catastrophes like the recent earthquake that set off tsunamis that devastated the country of Japan and other countries that have lost lives due to such catastrophes.
  195. JORGE
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is that obama sends natinal guard to help japan.
  196. dayana
    I live in reno,NV and my high hope is that they find a cure for cancer and many more desiseas
  197. Oscar
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is that immigrants
    won’t be deported and familys won’t be separated.My second high hope is that Japan will reuperate.
  198. Christian i
    I live in Reno NV,and my high hope is to never get in trouble at school or at home.
  199. Brayan G.
    I live in Reno NV,and my high hope is that every person in the world would help Japan. My next high hope is that the world doesn’t end in 2012.
  200. VICTOR
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA MY HIGH HOPE IS THAT WILL NOT BE HOMEWORK INTO THE END OF THE SCHOOL.
  201. Felipa R.
    I live in Reno Nevada,and my high hope is for the animals won`t get abused by their owners and people can get homes for them to live in happily.
  202. GUSTAVO
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA,AND MY HIGH HOPES IS THAT TOO HAVE LAPTOPS FOR ALL SCHOOLS,AND TO HAVE NO HOMEWORK.
  203. ace
    I live in Reno NV, my high hope is to own a bird. :)
  204. CHRISTIAN
    I LIVE IN RENO NV,MY HIGH HOPE IS TO NOT GET IM TROUBLE AT HOME OR AT SCHOOL.
  205. Pat Plowden
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that voters and elected officials will support public education in our state by providing the necessary resources for a quality experience for our children.
  206. JACOB L
    I live in Nevada, and my High Hope’s for my school is, that we will have more money for new equipment. My other high hope is we will have a larger school with security to look after it.
    My High Hope for my community is that, people will stop driving cars. As much as possible to slow down pollution.
    My High Hope’s for the world is that people will donate money to Japan, and help people in the USA that got there homes destroyed by tornado’s.
  207. Itari
    I live in Sparks, Nevada, and my High Hope for school is that the teachers help all the kid at school with the subjects that all the kids are not good at. My High Hopes for my community is that there are no more gangs , and no more littering.My High Hope for the world is that there won’t be any more tornados that destroy the cites.
  208. Brandan
    I live in Sparks, Nevada, and my High Hope for my school is that we have enough supplies to last the school year and if we start to get low on our supplies we can get more. My High Hope for my community is that there is a lot less crime so that kids can play longer outside and that parents don’t have to worry when there kids are on the streets at night. My world High Hope is that everybody will rise up and help get the world greener.
  209. Anthony
    I live in Sparks, Nevada, and my High Hope for my school is
    That. Kids do better in reading. Kids don’t get in trouble so much. Kids learn more and they do not goof of in class. The school gets more pencils,paper, and computers. My High Hope for my community is That people stop using there cars that much so there will not be allot of bad air, People stop littering and start recycling, Kids well no longer have to be in a gang, That people tack more responsibility, No more people we sell illegal drugs. My High Hope for the World is. That more and more people help Japan, People help give food water and money to poor countries, That we figure out ways to make the world greener, Help the people from Haiti recover from the earthquake, Helping people around the world learner how to grow more food, Save trees from getting cut down and burned.
  210. Isabella
    I live in Nevada and my High Hope for my school is …
    a P.E teacher, plus more books, more money for school.
    That is what I would like for my High Hopes for my school .
    My High Hopes for my community are that we have less crime and no more graffiti And people take more responsibly ,also that we could have No reason to be in GANGS.That is what I would like for my High Hopes for my community.
    My High Hopes for the world are that the oil spill in the gulf of mexico will keep on getting better and that the earthquake and tsunami that happened in japan will get better and the earthquake in haiti will keep getting better And those are my High Hopes for my community, school, and world !
  211. Alex
    I live in Nevada my High Hope for school is that we have a PE teacher and more recesses and bigger classes more books to read. My High Hopes for my community is that we have less crime and people will stop getting illegal drugs. My High Hopes for the world is that people in Haiti can recover and that people that are poor get money.
  212. Alyssa
    I live in Sparks, Nevada and my High Hopes for school is that more kids will go to school, and get better food.
    My High Hopes for my community is to have no gangs, so people could be safe and the earth to be clean so we could live in a nice place.
    My high hopes for the world is to have lest crime, to take better care of the world so it could be clean and for people to help the poor.
  213. Jesus
    I live in Sparks, Nevada, and my High Hopes for my school is to get a P.E. teacher, get nicer teacher’s and my last high hopes for my school is for are lunch room to get better food. My High Hopes for my community is for are community to recycle, and for my community to stop littering. My High Hopes for the world is for the world to help people that have suffered from tsunamis and earthquakes, for the world to give the poor countries food, water and money.
  214. Terry
    I live in Sparks,Nevada and My high hopes for my school are that we can have more computers, more recess, better food, nicer substitutes, a PE teacher, and nap time. My high hopes for my community are that people use cars less so there will be less pollution in the air, another one of my high hopes in that people will lower prices for poor people, another one of my high hopes is that there will be less crime so people can be safe, and my last high hope is that people will stop littering and start recycling. My high hopes for the world are that that there will be less war going on in the world, That the people in japan will recover from the earthquake and tsunami, more oil will be found, That hattie will rebuild there country, that dictates will change there ways, and that there will be money for the pr that don’t have money or food.
  215. Jose
    I live in Sparks, Nevada my High Hope for school is to get better food in the cafeteria. My High Hopes for my community is we stop having crimes because the community can stop thinking people doing crimes. My High Hope for our world is to help people that have suffered by tsunamis and earthquakes because they have nowhere to live because there house have been tore down by the disasters.
  216. Arlene
    I live in Sparks and my High Hope for my school is that people will treat others how they want to be treated. My High Hope for my community is that people will recycle and not litter because I want the Earth to look clean. My High Hope for the world is that people will take care of the planet and people will help Japan and Haiti to recover from earthquakes and tsunamis.
  217. Desiree
    My High Hope
    I live in Sparks, Nevada, and my High Hope for my school is to have more sports. So that we would have to get good grades in order to play. That way the teachers can encourage us to get better grades before someone can play a sport. Have more materials to use like pencils, glue sticks, paper and more. It is better to have more materials than less materials. More kids not giving up in school.. and be successful. My High Hope for my Community is that people stop littering and start recycling. So that way the community can look nicer. Participate in more activities and get along better. Things can be more affordable then people having to struggle to have money to feed there kids.My High Hope for the world is that we make the world greener and replace oil with energy sources so we do not run out of it. Save trees from getting cut and burned down. Then giving money to the people who suffered in big earthquakes and tsunamis.
  218. Jocelyn
    I live in Sparks, Nevada, and my High Hopes for my eduction is that I pass the CRT and to have more homework, that kids could stop being annoying and learn and me to get better grades. My High Hopes for my community is that people to stop litter and that we don’t have gangs, people have more jobs, people to stop graffiti in public , have less crime and people could be safe and happy. My High Hopes for the world is that we alway have food that doesn’t have disease and clean water, and make the world greener, help countries that need our help and to be safe where ever you are.
  219. Christian
    I live in Sparks, Nevada, and my High Hope for my school is that we have a lager school. My High Hope for my community is that we have less crime for we could be safer.MY world High Hope is that we get more oil for cars and other stuff.
  220. Priya
    I live in Sparks, Nevada, and my High Hope for my school is having more subjects to learn. My second other High Hope is that if we can have more nice, fun teachers and students, at school. My third High Hope is having security guards at school. My fourth High Hopes is if our school will have lots materials to use. My fifth High Hope is if we can have students that aren’t getting citations because of their behavior. My last High Hope is if I can learn more and get straight A’s on my report card and that way I can be successful when I grow up.

My High Hope for my community is that if our community can look nicer and less dirty. My second High Hope is that we can have less crime that way the citizens will be safe. My third High Hope is that if people will stop littering and will start recycling. My forth High Hope is that if people will start taking more responsibility.

My High Hope for my world is that if we can figure out ways to make our world greener. My second High Hope is that if we can help pour countries get more money, water, and food. My third High Hope is if we can save the trees from getting cut down or by getting burned.
  221. Claudia
    I live in Sparks, Nevada be respectful for the people around us. To pass elementary, high school and college. Get more supplies for more kids. To learn more to have a good carrier that I like. More money so we can have more things that we need. My High Hopes for the community is to stop crimes so no more people loose their family’s and be sad. No more gangster’s so no kids get in gangs and get arrested. My High Hopes for the world is to help all the places around the world from earthquakes and tsunamis and other things that have happened to them. To give money for people who really need it.
  222. jonathan
    I live in Sparks Nevada and my high hope is to help the enviroment
  223. Berta
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is that the world to be clean.
  224. Ada
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hopes are that they will treat people with respect. My other high hope is that the whole Reno,NV would help Japan.
  225. Cinthia
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hopes are that they would stop using violence.my other high hope is that people that dont have papers should get some papers.
  226. Geraldy
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is that we can safe earth by not throwing stuff in the groud and growing trees, and flowers.
  227. Kerani
    I live in RENO,NEVADA and my high hopes are that all people in Japan get a new home and that the world will be clean.
  228. erick
    i live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that voters and elected officials will support public education in our state by providing the neccessary resources for a quality experience for our children
  229. ottoniel
    I live in RENO NEVADA and my high hopes are to end world wars.

Also to earn enough money to buy tickts for me and my family so we could get on the boat the china people made so we won’t die on 2012.
  230. Alan
    I live Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that there is peace and to save kids that have cancer.
  231. jose
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is to help the people in Japan and for us to have longer vacations.
  232. carlos
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hopes is to stop world hunger and for Japan to get better.
  233. Jasmine
    I live in Reno,Nevada my high hopes is to helpclean the world and to go outside every day and pick up trash and to give money to people how need it.
  234. miguel
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes is that the world doesen’t end in 2012 and my other high hope is that to end the war.
  235. Luis
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes is that people that live in the streets get jobs and get new homes.Also that all ingured kids get better.
  236. Perla
    I live Reno Nevada and my high hope is to keep your city clean.
  237. Erika
    I live in Reno Nevada MY high hope adn veryn happy to live in reno.And the school is very impartant because I can learn english.
  238. Brian
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that we help clean up the earth,and help imagrants get papers. But most of all I want to help poor people get homes and foods.
  239. Roy
    I live Reno,Nevada and my high hopes are to help endangered species and keep the earth clean.
  240. Lizbeth
    I live in Reno,Nevad and my high hope is to help the Japan people that need help.
  241. Andrea
    I live in RENO, nevada and my high hope is to keep the world clean and stop littering
  242. jamilet
    I live in reno Nevada , My high hope is for people to find a cure for all canser and for the homless to have homes.
  243. tatiana
    I live in RENO NV and my hihope is to take good care of any animal that needs help.
  244. Ana
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hop is to help my mom at home
  245. Luis
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hop is that all the wars in the world will end !!!
  246. elizabeth
    I live in reno, nevada and my high hope is to kids will get more smart.
  247. edgar
    I live in reno,Nevada and my high hope is to help poeple that are wounded.
  248. Mr. Cosand
    I live in Medford, Oregon. My high hope is that children in our school, our town, our state, our country, and our world will have enough to eat, be kept safe, know what it is to be loved, and be able to pursue their own hopes and dreams.
  249. Oscar =)
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is that the people in Japan can build their houses and cities back,also for them to have a better life.
  250. Estefany
    I live in Reno,Nevada my high hope is that my school gets more books.
  251. Sedina:)
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is for people could have a home to live in to be safe.
  252. Cinthia =)
    I live in Reno,Nevada my high hope is to get free laptops for ever kid.
  253. Jun!0R
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is that my school soccer team can win the championship
  254. LUCY
    I live in RENO,NV and my high hope for my school,community,or world are to be a safer place and to feed all the hungry people.
  255. vivian
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope for my school community or world are to be clean
  256. Jennifer:D
    I Live In Reno,Nevada And My High Hope Is For The World To Get Better By Getting Jobs.My Other High Hope Is For The World To Have Enough To Eat And Be Kept Safe So They Will Be No Danger Or War.People Die Every Day Of World Hunger And To Me This Isn’t Good.For The Kids Out There Who Need Help And Are Starving To Death “God Bless You And Wish You The Best.”I Hope That Someday This World Hunger Will Stop:D
  257. Ruben
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is for the balloon not to land in a
    tree so the teacher won’t have to climb the tree.I also hope that the world dose not lose their jobs and people keep their jobs and stay happy.
  258. Delia
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope for our world is that the world never ends because,I want to live for a long time and for the little babys to grow older and because,I dont want the people that I love to die. :D
  259. JA$0N>
    I Live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that all police can have a lot of power and weapons to stop gangs and crime and i also hope that the us army has extra power to stop wars.
  260. francisco
    I live in Reno,Nevada, my high hope is that our school could pass the crt’s.
  261. Jennifer C
    I live in san francisco and “God Bless America”
  262. Marlene
    I live in Reno,Nevada And my High Hope is for the world to be a better place and for all to find hope in themselves and to never give up on thrir dreams no matter what people say. O:]
  263. mireya
    I live in RENO,Nevada and my high hope is that the world will never end.I dont want the world to end beacause i love the people around me and i dont want them to leave my side .I made a promise to them that i will never leave them and I’ll always be there for them no matter what.
  264. jefferson
    I live in Reno Nv and my high hope is that poor people get homes
  265. Cinthia =)
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA MY HIGH HOPE IS THAT EVER BODY WILL GET FREE LAPTOPS.
  266. jessica
    I live in Reno, NV, and my high hope for the myself is for my mom and dad to move here from china.
  267. LUCY
    I live in RENO,NV and my high hopes for my school,community,or world are to feed all the hungry people and to be safer.
  268. LUCY
  269. vivian
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope for my school community or world are to be a clean country
  270. Maritza
    april,26,2011

I live in Reno,Nevada.My high hope is that the world doesnt
    end because I think lots of kids should be able to live their dreams,learn
    to take care of their self to have the job they wanted,and live ther dream life. o : ]
  271. Hilmar
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope would be to go to college when I grow up. It would also be that my fellow class mates and I graduate high school. When I grow up I would like to be a dentists or an architect for my career.
  272. Danny
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope would be that everyone can go to collage and graduate. It would also be that I get a good career and my classmates. and also that my soccer team wins the championship.
  273. Jack@collaborativeclass.or
    My High Hope is that there will be world peace.
  274. Priya
    My High Hopes
  275. Priya
    bla
  276. arsh
    hi we are sending a balloon it will go up 20 miles and nice high hopes they are pure english. thank you
  277. Justin Bieber
    My High Hope is that I can go to the Kennedy Space Center!
  278. E. Lenz Room 107
    If this balloon goes to you have a BELLA Day! We hope you have an awesome year with happiness. We hope the world is in good shape and that you have a perfect life!

Our second grade class lives in Reno, Nevada and our teachers are Mrs. Azzam and Mrs. Nuttall.
  279. The Brainwaves
    We are the Brainwaves, second graders from Bridgeport, CT. Our teacher is Mr. Greenberg. We sang “High Hopes” and made a video back in September. Please share it with your class. We hope your class enjoy our video and stop motion animation. http://got.im/uvh

We have High Hopes the we will all “graduate college ready and prepared to succeed in life.” We also hope that your project is tremendous success and an uplifting experience.

The Brainwaves
    http://thebrainwaves.us
  280. Terry Smith
    My high hope is that standardized testing will relax and children can concentrate on many kinds of learning in schools while enjoying being a child!
  281. Daniela H
    I live in,NV and my high hope is helping homeless people.
  282. Sir
    I live in reno NV and my high hope
    to become A asternot.
  283. araya
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hopes are I want to be a teacher and help other students.
  284. KARIME
    I live in RENO,NV and my high hope is that my dad can get his job back.
  285. yareth
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that I want to be a techer.
  286. nayeli
    I live in Reno, Nv and my high hope is to go to high school.
  287. Yadira
    I live in Reno, Nv and my high hope is to go to college.
  288. Anthony
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hopes is to be a famous soccer player.
  289. JORGE
    i live in RENO NV and my high hope is to save the lions
  290. Mary
    I live in Reno Nv,

I hope my school gets 100,000 dollars to go to field trips.
  291. luis
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is or my high hopes are
  292. gerardo
    I live in Reno NV and my hops is to help anmals.
  293. Jose
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is to be a maring to protect the united stats
  294. Margarita
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is that poor people get money.
  295. jessy
    I live in Reno, nv and my high hope is to be a famous soccer player
  296. jessy
  297. aveyon
    I wood help the word
  298. jean-nick
    i live in bridgeport,ct
    when i was a babby i was liveing in bridgeport,ct
    i wish my mom was back backtoger
    i am in 2
    i love god
  299. jesus
    I live in RENO Nevada high hope is all poor kids and pepole get houses.
  300. adrian
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is to go to school.
  301. Mayra
    I Live in reno nevada and my high hope wish all kids have food.
  302. dominic
    I live in reno NV and my high hope is that kids have food
  303. Alexa
    I live in Reno nv and my high hope is no more fighting.
  304. jareth
    I live in reno NV and my high hope is …people to go to sckool
  305. jacknell
    I live in brigeport ct, i want no one to bully eachother, i want there to be no gangs,i wish that every one lived in peace that there were no more wars and that every one had a home.
  306. kylie
    I live in Reno Nv. and my high hope is that my mom gets a job.
  307. brisani
    i live in reno nv and my hi hope is people to go to school.
  308. yashira
    i live in bridgeport,ct and my high hope for my school is for evryone to grageawate and get a good degree i hope that my home coild get fixed and i hope for the world coild live for life.
    the end.
  309. Esmeralda
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is that all people have house , have food to eat!
  310. John
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is that everybodycan have lots of food.
  311. angel c
    I Live In Reno NV and MY high hope is……. they where no more fighting.
  312. jared
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is that there is no more fighting .
  313. itzel
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is the world to be clean.
  314. linda
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is more books for the shcool.
  315. brandy
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is that eferybody wiil be skinny.
  316. CARLOS
    I LIVE IN RENO,NV AND MY HIGH HOPE IS THAT PEAPLE GET FOOD IN EARTH.
  317. carolina
    I live in Reno Nevada and my hope is that I will have a prite room.
  318. nevaeh
    hi im in secend grade. i live in bridgeport,ct and my wish is everyone is happy. and everyone had food and homes. and my great gradma was alive.i wish everyone in my school is nice.
  319. brianna
    I LIVE IN BRIDGPEORT CT AND MY HIGH HOPE IS HOMELESS PEOPLE CAN FINED A HOME
    my high hope for my school is no bulling
    and my high hope for home is we share
  320. carina
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that all people can have money and live biter.
  321. Tamara
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that people are not pore and people can have food.
  322. bryan
    I live Rono, NV and my high hope is the water will not come back to Japan.
  323. joselyne
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope IS jAPAN WILL BE FIXED.
  324. angeles
    i live in bridgeport,ct and my high hope for my school,community.is that the poor pepel had mony hoses close and a lot of food to eat cause all i want for them to be is happy love and pece
  325. keyshla
    i live in bridgeport ct and my high hope for my school community/or world are i want to be friend each one my hope is my mom and his boy friend to be friend to be friend
  326. Mrs. T
    I live in Milton, MA and my high hope is for everyone to be loved and cared for and have access to education.
  327. Lani Black
    I’m a teacher in Naches, WA and I want to thank Jocelyn for inviting my class to this amazing project! My High Hope for my school is that we will be able to become a K-4 building in the near future. My High Hope for my community is that we will be able to enjoy living here in peace and my High Hope for our world is that people will understand each other better through communication via technology.
  328. Danielle
    I live in Naches, Washington,and my high hopes for my school is to have a bigger school,have better lunch. My high hopes for my community is to not have any Gangsters,no drugs,and no grifeti. My high hopes for the World is to Go green,don’t litter,and to plant more trees
  329. dakota
    I live in Gleed, and my high hope for my school is that we can get more desks,less homework, and more math matirial. My high hopes for my community is that we can have no graffiti, more recycling, and no gangs and cussing. My high hopes for our world is that we can have more schools, to help the homeless,and to help Japan.
  330. Conner
    I live in Gleed, Washington, and my high hope for our school is that we get new toys, have a bigger school, more computers, and every body will be smart enough to not copy off your paper. My high hope for my community is that no trash will be on the street, more houses, and more 10 year old kids. My high hope for the world is they make a new sport, no more graffiti, every one will get along, no more tsunamis, no more tornadeos, and every one will live forever no matter what
  331. Asia
    I live in naches and my high hope for my school is for are class to in art class and for me to be a singer my high hope for my community is are class can be the won that can save living thing and be part of this hope my high hope for my wold is that we can save the wold cape the wold clan as posibul
  332. bree
    I live in gleed and my high hopes for my school is that we will have art class,more recess, less homework, no math, no reading no work, get along.My high hopes for my commuty is more aparments, more movie theaters,less people!my high hopes for my world is less grifedea,less crimes and less stealers.
  333. Lydia
    Hi my name is Lydia. I live in Naches WA and my high hopes for my school are…to have an art class,we will get more edication,and more spelling tests. My high hopes for my comunity are…people will be nice to eachother,more activities,and more parks. My high hopes for the earth are…everyone will recycle and clean up their messes,take care of thier animals,and people will take care of their property.
  334. Aubrey
    I live in selah ,Washington and my high hops for my school is ,have a bigger school,a real P.E room.My high hopes for my commnity is no kidnappers and a bigger town.My high hopes for the world is a,clean state, and no fitting.
  335. hope
    I live cowiche and my high hopes for my school is that we get no more bulls.I also hope we can all get along. I hope our school can be green. My high hopes for my community is that people slow down and drive the speed limit. NO MORE GRAFFITI ON OTTER PEOPLE STUFF! My high hopes for my world is that everyone will live in peas and happy for ever!
  336. Austin Meluskey
    I live in Naches W.A, and my high hope for my school is to have a green screen, To have a art room, more playground stuff!!!

My high hope for my community is. No one letters, No more robdbers, more nice poepple!!! my high hope for my world is. Make more fuirt, get more stores, No guns in school!!!!
  337. Sean Riley
    I live in Naches WA, and my high hope for my school is that there will be no bolies at my school. Also I want alot more playground toys for resses. Finally I want more time in the cumputer lab.

My high hope for my community is that it will stay nice and peaceful. Also that there could be lase car wrack. Finally i want people to be nice to eachother.

My high hope for the world is that all of the tornados, tsunomis, and heacans will stop in the world. Also I want all of the wars will stop happening in the world. Finally I want no more earthquak to stop happening two.
  338. Austin Meluskey

339. kortney
    Hi my name is Kortney and I live in Gleed. And my high hope for my school is to have groups.Have more tetherballs. And have more lunch time. My other big hope is to stop gangs get more bad people. And make it a better place. my other big hope is for my world is to make it a better. Place help all the people in need. Have clean water and stop the palushion and. Find a cure for cancer
  340. Alejandra
    I live in Gleed,and my high hope for my school is that every kid and teacher would bring peace to one another.My high hope for my community is there will be nobody saying bad words to each other.My high hope for our world is there will be no gangs,graffiti,crimes and we will be able to touch animals that we could have never have touch.
  341. Rilee
    I live in Naches, WA and my high hope for my school is…

That there will be no drama no fighting or cursing.

My high hope for my community is that no one will litter or be violent and stop the crime stuff.

My high hope for my world is that no one will be violent and the world would be a better place than it is right know. You should stop cutting down trees that have so we get oxygen. And the pollution in the water will go away. and the oil spill that happend that will get cleaned up soon!
  342. Tonny
    I live in Selah,WA and my high hope for my school is to have a kindergarden through fourth grade school because you use less gas. My other high hope for my community is to have no drugs so people won’t get hurt. Another high hope for our world is to stop gangs, drug dealers, and litter.
  343. Cheyenne
    I live in the mountains, and my high hope for my school is to 1) have a button that you press and it will change the class room

2) have respect
    3) have a lot of kids in the class room I am talking 100 kids. My high hopes for my community is to. 1) be kind not rude 2) living here and enjoy it here 3) have fun. My high hope for my world is. 1) enjoy the world 2) kindness 3) get along
  344. Cheyenne
    have fun sending it up
  345. kaden
    I live in in Gleed, and my high hope for my school is to have are own mac book pro, a new playground , and to have more 3d and 4th grade classes. My high hope for my community is to pick up trash, have a new basketball court at are park and new toys for are park, and to have more friends. My high hope our world is to recycle more, have safer links for computers, and to treat animals better and not abandin them.
  346. Sean Riley

My high hope for my community is that it will stay nice and peaceful. Also that there could be lase car wrack. Fially i want people to be nice to eachother.

347. Logan
    I live in Gleed,WA and my high hope for my school is have our own laptops,a bigger school, and a new playground. My high hope for my community is to recycle, have less trash, and to use less fuel. my high hope for the world is to work together,more greener and to recycle.
  348. Logan
  349. Alexsana
    Hi my name is Alexsana I live in Naches, and my High Hope for school is for there to be no more bullies and for our school to have enough money and that the kids won’t steel.

My High Hope for my community is that people won’t litter and that there won’t be any crimes.

My High Hope for our world is for there to be peace and that there won’t be any gangs and there won’t be any crimes.
  350. Alexsana

351. Shannon
    I live in shela, and my high hopes for my school is that some pepole would stop being mean. Also for the community pepole will be green. Hopes for the world we could help some animels. For me that my family to be help full.
  352. Wendy
    I live in gleed,and my high hopes for my school is for all of us to talk together and play together and to have peace with each other and not fight. My High Hopes for my community is to get along with other countries and to not litter and to not fight just because your different. My High Hopes for the world is that everybody gets along and helps the community.
  353. Tucker
    I am Tucker and I live in Naches WA, and my high hope for my school is getting to have better water than we do now. I also hope that our school gets a lot more greener . I also hope we can plant a garden at our school.

My high hope for my community is to have good food for people in need. I also want our community to stop griffity. My high hope for the world is to have a good inviernment and have everybody plant a garden.
  354. Seth Funk
    I live in Fairplay, MD and my high hopes for my world is that there will be world peace.
  355. puppylover
    I live in Pennsylvania and my high hope for my school, community, and world are that we could find a different way of transportation that could take you a long distance, but would still be affordable and wouldn’t hurt the environment.
  356. ride4ever
    I live in West Virginia, and my high hope for my school is that the teachers and staff will have more controle over the students so instead of sitting trying to get everyone quiet for a whole class we can actually do something.

My high hope for my community is that I will not have any grouchy old people move there.;)

My high hope for the world is that everyone would get to know the one true savior, Jesus.
  357. Jasmine
    Well my High Hope is for the animals in the wild, because they are losing there homes, and it makes me sad to know that are animal friends are suffering and it makes me cry to see then suffer, I just want to help, and I will help them, we all must help.
  358. Jade
    My high Hope is to get world peace. :)
  359. Gabe
    My high hope is world peace. And to lose the emotion of sadness and worry.
  360. Owen
    I live in Elizabethtown,Pennsylvania and my high hope is for world piece and to take away all the sadness and to become a professional baseball player.
  361. Braden
    My high hope is to make sadness go away.
  362. Tori
    I live in Elizabethtown,pennsylvanna and my high hope is that every one will help the hurt ,injerd ,sick animals.
  363. Zac
    “I live in Elizabeth town, and my high hope for my school, community, or world are I would to have world peace.”
  364. Isabelle
    I hope that they find a cure for cancer! Many kids and adults are dying because of it. It is a killing feeling my grandma has it and we don’t know id she will make it but I pray she dose and I would love if this went in a ballon because then there would be a better chance of it happening.
  365. Logan
    My high hope is for all of the soldiers to get treated better, to get paid, and to not die.
  366. Hunter
    I from Elizabethtown I and my hi hops is that I can hut as much as I can .
  367. Arnold
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is that I hope that everyone gets to go to college and graduate and have a better life
  368. jason
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope is to end world hunger.
  369. Leila
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope for the world is that we help people that are dying.
  370. eduardo
    I live in Reno Nevada my high hope is that everyone in the world has enough food to live.
  371. Jorge
    I live in reno, NV and my high hop is for everyone to become rich.
  372. Elijah
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope for my family is that we all go to college.
  373. Maria
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is for the hole world goes to college.
  374. jennifer
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is for the world to be a better place.
  375. Carlos
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope for everybody is that we clean up the world and make it a better place.
  376. danield
    I live in reno,NV and my hope is for every people on the street to get a home.
  377. Asucena
    I live in Reno, NV and my hope is that all of the people pass the CRTS
  378. Adrian
    I live in Reno NV my high hope is that everybody has a better life and food for everyone
  379. Nayeli
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is that my mom and I can clean up our house.
  380. angela
    I LIVE IN RENO NAVADA MY HIGH HOP IS ALL THE CLASS PASSES THE CRTESS
  381. Madison
    I live in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania and my High Hope is too to try to find a way to stop autism.
  382. willy
    I live in Reno,NV. I hope that all of us pass the crt.
  383. Alondra
    I live Reno Nv and my high hope is that echo loder pass crt
  384. Selina
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is that we can pick up trash.
  385. joshua
    I live in Reno, NV my high hope is every person gets water.
  386. Zakoreia
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is that our city is clean.
  387. danel
    I Reno,NV and my high hope is I hope every person gets lots of food
  388. Michaela
    “I live in Elizabeth town, and my high hope for my school, community, or world are to save the animals in the world.”
  389. dasha
    I live in Reno NV I hope echo loder middle school crt and wid suth to eat
  390. Jared
    I live in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania and my hope for the world is that we will end these pointless wars.
  391. manuel
    I live in reno nv and my hope is that every one is rich
  392. erick
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is for people to pass the crt.
  393. maria
    I live reno nv and my high hope is that i hope all students go to

collge
  394. Dylan Q
    I live in Elizabethtown PA and my high hopes for me are to go to a good collage. I also want to have a good job that pays well. Finally I want my family to happy and healthy. I also want my own horse.

My high hopes for my community are to have good nice people in it.

My high hopes for the world are that everyone will have a caring family and everyone will have a good house to live in also no one will ever live on the street and there will be no violence ever. Also no ones parents will get divorced and if they are already they get back together again. Also people will have good food to eat.
  395. Colby
    I live in Reno, NV and my highe hope is my dad to give me a hundred dollar.
  396. Daniel
    I live in Reno, NV and my high is that to go a good collage I can go and study a good coreer
  397. Cristal
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is to help the earth like picking trash and giving food.
  398. Jovanny
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is for the world to have houses and to not be living without food and money so they can have the things they need.
  399. Blake
    I want to make it to the NHL!
  400. Emily
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is that I always have good days in school.
  401. Kalina
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is we have a good community that is safe.
  402. Gustavo
    I Live in Reno,NV and my high hope is to help the lonely people and give them food and some money so they can buy a house.
  403. Yairin
    I live in Reno, NV and I want my mom and dad to not fight so we will be good like them.
  404. Karen
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is to help my family,friends and my cusin.
  405. Serena
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is we have a good city that is safe.
  406. alexa
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is that I study about people so I can help them.
  407. Jasmine
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that people get a job and they get money so they get food and something to drink and a house.
  408. Mirka
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that I get a job and help people to get a job too.
  409. Jonathan
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope is that the people on the streets had more food.
  410. Danny
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that everything will be free so people won’t have to pay that much and they can get the things they need.
  411. Ana
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is for the world to be happy and for my family to be happy too.
  412. Miguel
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that people will help the world.
  413. steele
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope is that the people on the streets have a home, money and food every day they’re hungry.
  414. Cesar
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that people in Japan will have a better home and be safe and sound.
  415. Sebastian
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that people in the world will have a better life.
  416. Brenda
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that everyone would have a house to live in and no one would be poor.
  417. Milton
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that everybody gets a job so they can get money for food and clothes.
  418. mya
    mya high hope is that we get a act stuidow,be nice and get more homework.
  419. Dylan Q
    Hi this is Dylan Q again. I have something to add to my other post. My other high hopes are all of the above and all of the bellow.
  420. Daisha
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is that my school is always taken care of.
  421. Leonel
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is that my family is always safe.
  422. Diego
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is that my school does not have any trash.
  423. Alejandro
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is that my family can have some new clothes.
  424. Mrs. H
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is that all children have access to quality education: small classes, great teachers, and effective learning tools.
  425. Leonardo
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is that every kid gets a good degree in collage.
  426. odalis
    i live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that my family stays safe.
  427. joan
    I LIVE IN RENO,NEVADA,MY HIGH HOPES IS THAT KIDS GET A GOOD EDUCATION.
  428. yemileth
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that people and kids could be safe
  429. Mrs J
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is for the economy to turn around, gas prices to fall and world peace.
  430. jose
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is to pass the CRT
  431. ANGEL
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is going to places without passports
  432. SERGIO
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope is that we win soccer every day.
  433. yasmin
    I live in Reno NV and my high hop0e is to pass the CRT.
  434. Leslie
    i live in Reno, Nevada my high hope is that my is safe.
  435. brittney
    i live in Reno,NV and my high hope is world peice.
  436. Kevin
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hopes are for our school to be clean. ;D
  437. JESUS
    I LIVE IN RENO NV AND MY HIGH HOPE IS GOING TO BE PERFESHENO SOCCER PLAYER
  438. JOSE G
    I live in Reno NV and my high hope is that my family always safe.
  439. Maria
    I live in Reno,Nevada,and my hope is that my grama don’t died.
  440. mylka
    I live in Reno,Nevada,and my high hope is that kids have an opportunity to live there dreams.
  441. makayla w
    I live in Reno, NV and my high hope is that people and childeren will have the opportunity that we have to have a heathly life and save the planet and make it clean.
  442. angel g
    I live reno NV and my high hope is my family safy
  443. Francisco
    I live in Reno and my high hope is that school never ends.
  444. Ana
    I live in Reno,Nevada,and my high hope is to have the worLd cLean of poLushion

l
  445. karina
    I live in Reno,Nevada,and my high hope is that my famaly is safe.
  446. amanda
    I live in Reno,Nevada,and my high hope is that to save engery and save the plant.
  447. Jordan
    I live in Reno,Nevada, and my high hope is to find a cure for cancer and to live free and stop bullying.
  448. Angelica
    I live in Reno,Nevada,and my high hope is that we all stop litering
  449. Anette
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope is that my cousins come to Reno.
  450. MAKAYLA
    I live in Reno,Nevada,and my high hope is there will one day there will be world peace everywhere.And where it is safe to walk the street.
  451. LAURA Z
    I LIVE IN RENO,NV AND MY HIGH HOPE IS THAT ALL THE OIL IN THE OCEAN WILL SOON BE TOOKEN OUT
  452. Voyagers & Jody Hayes
    We are Voyagers and we live in Palmerston North New Zealand. You can find our blog at http//tiny.cc/voyagers Our high hopes are The All Blacks will win the Rugby World Cup this year (Jack C, Te Atuarere, Caleb M), the world will stay safe (Teiyana), global warming will end (Partick), lots more people come to our school (Victoria), that Manawatu Representitive teams will win this year (Aoife) I wish for world peace (Jordan & Stephanie), safe communities for everyone (Te Aniwa), for myself – to go back and visit Brazil again (Margarita), an end to animal cruelty (Georgia), for people to stop cutting down New Zealand native trees (Jesse)

Thank you for the opportunity to take part in this wonderful piece of work.
    God bless all of you.
  453. Reece
    I live in Reno, Nevada I hope people will always stay safe and always stay very healthy.
  454. Sophie
    My high hope is that people with no homes can get homes. Also that people will plant more trees,carpool or even ride a bike, people will stop polluting the earth, and for people to have fun. (:
  455. Megan
    My high hope is for world hunger to end and nobody was poor. Another high hope I have is to have more people to volunteer for things and for people to help others.
  456. Mateo
    I live in Reno,NV and my hope for the world is for all the people in the world to be happy. Another high hope for me is that the econemy will get better so people can afford homes and food.My last high hope is that the weather balloon will safely come down and people will find my high hopes and they will encourage people to help the world be a better place.

Good Luck, Mr.Crosby and Mr.Taylor!
  457. emma
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that all animals will have homes.
  458. Isabel
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is for people not to litter anymore. Littering pollutes the air and it might cause global warming. Thank you, and please help to make the world cleaner.
  459. Jeremy
    My High Hope is for people who have disabilities to learn and to have a good education when they grow up. Also my High Hope is for people who have no food and people who have food to share with the people with no food. I hope for are world to be a better place so no one will be on the streets and people who have no food stare.

Thank You,
    Jeremy
  460. Isabel
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is for gas prices to go down. It takes about $100 to fill up my car tank all the way and we have to do that about once or twice a month.
  461. Isabel
    I live in Reno, Nevada, and my high hope is for the government to not cut education. There would be a lot of kids in a class. Imagine that, 1 or 2 teachers having to deal with all the kids.
  462. Sydney
    My first high hope is that our world will become cleaner and a better place to live in. Also I would really like the war to end so we could bring all the soldiers home to their family’s that have been missing them so much and for the injured ones can rest. Also one of my high hopes for our world is to have enough fresh water. We are demanding so much fresh water that soon we are going to run out of it. My high hopes for my community are that the economy will get better so more people can have houses and be able to afford their needs. Also I would like to see less homeless people on the streets. My high hopes for myself is that my family can get back together because after my grandma died we all kind of went our own ways. Those are my high hopes for my world, my community and myself and I hope that these will soon happen in the future.
  463. Natalie
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is that my family will always be safe.
  464. Camille
    I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope for my community, country, and the world is that my school can get more money raised so we can have activities at my school
  465. Karissa
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is that people would not die in war.
  466. Alexandra
    Hi! I live in Reno,Nevada and my high hope is that there will be no bullying in school.
  467. kaitlynn
    I live in Reno,NV and my high hope is that people will start recycle.
  468. hailey
    I live in Reno ,Nevada and my high hope for my school is that teachers won’t get cut and that we can still have school specials.
  469. YK
    I live In Reno, NV and my high hope for the world would be that all harmful bacteria and virus would become extinct.
  470. Addie
    I live in Reno, Nv and my high hopes are that everybody will start recycleing and help clean up the oil spill.
  471. Seamus
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope is to stop world hunger.
  472. Amol
    I live in Reno Nevada and my high hope for the world is for people not to litter and cut down less trees.
  473. Matthew
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that we could have more of a safe feeling that there will be no crimes in any neighbourhood.
  474. Hannah
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is to help Japan, the Southern U.S, and other places that need help from natural disasters.
  475. August
    I live in reno Nevada and my high hope is so that we can have alot of fun raisers, so we can have more fieldtrips.
  476. Alyssa
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope for the world is to help homeless people buy houses and live happily.
  477. Michael
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that everybody around the country can have good luck all the time, espesially people in war.
  478. Ethan
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that the people who think they are better than other people because of their skin color realize that everyone is equal in how they are.
  479. math games
    hi
  480. Eliza
    I live in Newton Massachusetts, and my high hope for my school, community, or world are that we can work together and fix the houses in our neighbor hoods that the people who live there can’t fix.”
  481. Biiron
    I live in Readville, Massachusetts, and my high hope for my school, community, or world are that we can all recycle and not waste things so the world does not explode in 2012 FYI
  482. Avery
    I live in __Newton,Mass_____, and my high hope for my school, community, or world are _ should be no more wars or not as many wars in the world.____.”
  483. Ava
    “I live in Weston, Mass, and my high hope for my school, community, or world are that there should be no more violence in the world.”
  484. Emma
    “I live in Waban MA, and my high hope for my school, community, or world are that we can make are school be green and clean.”
  485. Sky
    “I live in Waban MA, and my high hope for my school, community, or world are We could go on free rice.com and end hunger.”
  486. Elise
    “I live in Chestnut Hill, Mass, and my high hope for my school, community, or world are that people will be healthier.”
  487. Piper
    I live in Newton,Mass and my high hope for my school, community, or world are I hope the world will get greener.”
  488. Kimia
    “I live in Brookline, Mass and my high hope for the world is that all people are safe.”
  489. Evan
    I live in Westwood M.A. and my high hope is for the world to recycle everything we possibly can.
  490. Luke
    I am from Boston Mass. My high hope for the world is that everyone will have enough food.
  491. Jane
    I live in Chestnut Hill, MA and my high hope is that I hope everyone in the world would recycle more.
  492. Angelique
    I live in Jamaica Plain Ma. and my high hopes are that the world will figure out how to save the bees from colony collapse disorder and our food will not decrease.
  493. Julia
    I live in Natick MA and my high hope is that my family will always be safe and healthy.
  494. Grant
    I live in Roslindale Mass and my hope is that for the world too be greener.
  495. Kerby
    I live in Milton, Massachusetts and my high hope is there to by no more hunger
  496. Kerby
  497. Kerby
  498. Cole
    I live in Newton Massachusetts and my high hope is to end world hunger.
  499. Will
    I Live in Boston Ma, and my high hope is to donate to the community.
  500. Michael
    I live in Boston, Mass. and my high hope is for people to take more responsibility in taking care of the world.
  501. Claire
    I live in Boston,Massachusetts and my hope is that everyone has a good home to live in.
  502. John
    I live in Boston, MA and my high hope is all people can get a good education.
  503. Catherine
    I live in Brookline, MA and my high hope is that I will be able to go to Dartmouth college.
  504. ZACK
    I live in Chestnut Hill MA and I hope that the world will be a safer place.
  505. Sydni
    I live in Dorchester, MA. My high hope is that all of the countries that have had earthquakes recently or other natural disasters are getting better. Also I hope that families that have suffered natural disasters are feeling better.
  506. Charlie
    I live in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, and my hope is for the world to be a greener place.
  507. Sam
    I live in Newton, MA and my high hope is to become a professional athlete in baseball.
  508. Sophie
    I live in Chestnut Hill Massachusetts and my hight hope is that Japanese homes will all be re-built.
  509. Elan
    Hi i live in Roslindale MA i hope that we can live in a world without poverty.
  510. Dawson
    I live in Newton, Massachusetts and my high hope for the world is that no one will be homeless.
  511. Hannah
    I live in Westwood, Ma and my hope for the world is to have more people recycle.
  512. Jesse
    I live in Cambridge Ma. and my high hope is to live to 100.
  513. Rick
    I live in Westroxbury ,MA and my high hope is for you guys and you’r project will be successful and the world to become a better place. thank you, guys for doing this wonderful project. YOU HAVE TRULY INSPIRED ME!:):):):)
  514. Nicholas
    I live in Brookline MA, and my high hope for the world is that more people contribute to help the world!!!
  515. Isabel
    I live in Brookline, Ma and I hope that the world will stay clean and people will recycle.
  516. Olivia
    I live in Brookline, Massachusetts and my high hope is that more people will be in the Walk for Hunger.
  517. Tara
    I live in Boston MA and I hope that more people will volunteer to help clean up.
  518. Clara
    I live in Jamaica Plain, MA, and my high hope is to have solar power for everything.
  519. Ben
    I live in Reno, Nevada and my high hope is that more people will have jobs and homes.
  520. Tanner Wentling
    I live in Elizabeth town, Pennsylvania, and my high hope for the world is for the homeless to find homes.
  521. Evan
    I live in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania and my high hope for my school is to stop bullying. The High Hope for my community is to stop hunger. My last High Hope that is for my world is to make world peace.
  522. Elliot
    I live in Pennsylvania and my high hope is to make a greener world.
  523. Sami
    I live in Elizabethtown Pennsylvania and my high hope is that their will be no more world hunger.
  524. Katie
    I live in Elizabethtown,Pennsylvania and my high hope for myself is that I will learn everything there is to learn!

I live in Elizabethtown,Pennsylvania and my high hope for the world is there will be no abuse done to the world, like littering and no grafitti done to trains and walls.

I live in Elizabethtown,Pennsylvania and my high hope for my school is that we will always have enough money to pay for school supplies so we can learn!
  525. David
    I live in Elizabethtown,PA and my high hope is for the school to be cleaner. I hope that Elizabethtown will not get polluted. I also hope everyone in the world will plant more trees.
  526. Cy
    I live in Elizbeth town pensenvan and i want to keep the town clean
  527. Cy
  528. Brandon Wolfe
    I live in Pennsylvania. And my high hopes for my school is to stop people to being bullied .

My high hopes for my community is to try and stop crazy drivers.

My high hopes for the world is to make the world more peaceful and happier.
  529. Sami
    I live in Elizabethtown Pennsylvania and my high hope is that there will be more trees, plants, and flowers.
  530. Elliot
    I live in Elizabeth Town Pennsylvania and my high hope for my community is to plant more trees.
  531. jillian
    I live in Elizabeth town Pennsylvania,and my High Hope is for the world to stop littering for the animals ,and for nature.
  532. Alyssa Kline
    I live in Ellizebethtown,Pennsylvina and my high hope for my school is that we have less homework to save the trees my other high hope is for the communites to have more Trees My last hope is for the world to stop littering to keep the oceans clean.
  533. Tyler
    I Live in Elizebethtown,Pennsylvania and my high hope is for my school to recycle.My community to plant more trees.And the world to start saving nature.
  534. Kristyn K.
    I live in Elizbethtown, Pennsylvania and my high hope for my community is to plant more trees. My high hope for the world is to not litter.
  535. najely
    I live in Elizabeth Town, Pennsylvania,and my high hope is for the whole world to have rights and fair laws.
  536. amelia
    I live in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania and my first high hope is that the poor people to find hope and live peacefully.My second high hope is for every one to have a perfect and wonderful life.
  537. Corrie
    I live in pennsylvania and my high hope for my school is to learn more

I live in pennsylvania and my high hope for my community is save energy
  538. Elliot
    I live in Rheems Pennsylvania and my high hope is for my school is for everybody to have a good education.
  539. Arriane
    I live in Pennsylvania and my high hope for the world is to stop killing millions of sharks.

I live in Elizabeth town Pennsylvania and my high hope for myself is to study real hard so I can become a marine biologist and study sharks.

I live in Rheems Elizabeth town in Pennsylvania and my high hope for my school is to help the environment.
  540. Corrie
    I live in pennsylvania and my high hope for the world is to help the homeless
  541. Jared
    I live in elizabethtown, Pennsylvania and my first high hope is to have less homework to save trees.my second is to protect endangered species. my third is to go to college.
  542. jillian
    I live in Elizabeth town pennsylvania, and my High Hope is for school to stop being bulled.
  543. Najely
    I live in Elizabeth Town Pennsylvania and my high hope is to help with world disasters.
  544. Najely
    I live in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, and my high hope is to make the world a better and happy place.
  545. Tommy
    I live in Elizabethtown Pennsylvania and for my school I want us to use less l electricity. I live in Elizabethtown Pennsylvania and for my community to stop pollution. I live in Elizabethtown Pennsylvania and I want the world to go eco-friendly.
  546. Angela
    I live in Boston, and my high hope for my world is tolerance and understanding where religion is concerned.
  547. Amanda
    I live in Elizabethtown Pennsylvania and my high hope is to make myself a better person by studying really hard to get a good education. My second high hope is to stop violence in our school. My last high hope is to help our community by recycling cans that people throw on the ground. Those are my three high hopes.
  548. Damien
    I live in Elizebethtown,P.A. and I hope that someday that polution will stop.
    I also hope that world hunger will stop.
    And last I hope that prople will recycle.
  549. Jacob
    I am Jacob from Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania and 3 things that I would like to change are ,
    1. I would like to recycle more
    2. I would like to end all vilance.
    3. I would like to do a better job on eating heathy foods.
  550. Colton
    I’m from Reno, Nevada. My 3 “high hopes” are that a lot less people will be homeless, world hunger will be solved, and that there will be no more wars.
  551. Nicole Gleason
    I live in Standish, Maine and my high hope is to live in a peaceful world where not necessarily everyone gets along, but where we can resolve our differences in a peaceful manor and live with one another as helpful and considerate neighbors.
  552. Janet
    I live in Reno, Nevada. My high hope is that all students will have access to a college education.
  553. Gonzalo
    I live in Reno, Nevada. My high hope is to stop wars!
  554. Priscila
    I live in Reno,Nevada. My high hope is that there aren’t wars anymore.
  555. Jacqueline
    I live in Reno, Nevad. My high hope is that there aren’t wars anymore.
  556. Juan
    I live in Reno,Nevada. My high hope is that there will always be gasoline.
  557. karlo
    I live in Reno,Nevada. My high hope is that Japan is safe.
  558. Juan
  559. Elian
    I live in Reno, Nevada. My high hope is to be Spiderman.
  560. karla
    I Live in Reno, Nevada . My high hope is that ther is no more scorpians in the world
  561. yeraldi
    I live in Reno, Nevada. My high hope is to care about the nature.
  562. diego
    I live in Reno,Nevada. My high hope is i go to collage.
  563. Iridian
    I live in Reno, Nevada. My high hope is that I go to college
  564. Marina
    I live in Reno,Nevada.My high hope is that I go to college.
  565. Gonzalo
    I live in Reno, Nevada. M high hope is to feed the hungry!
  566. Pedro
    I live in Reno,Nevada. My high hope is to go to college.
  567. IVAN
    A live in Reno,Nevada. My high hope is to go to college.
  568. IVAN
  569. Ahtziri
    I live in Reno,Navada.My high hope is go to highschool
  570. Ricardo
    I live in Reno Nevada. My high hope is yo giero ayudar a las gente que no tiene casas.
  571. Matthew
    I live in E-town, PA. My “high hopes” are to end slavery wherever there is slavery.Also, to help people in danger. finally, to end hunger.
  572. My name is Gayle
    I live in Maine and my high hope is for world peace, community togetherness and human respect, love and kindness.
  573. Rogelio
    I live in Reno, Nevada. My high hope is to help the pepole that have no homes and no food.I also hope I go f off to collage and get good grades.
  574. karla
    I Live in Reno, Nevada. My high hopes is that ther are no more wores and my ather high hope is that ther is no more literring the therd high hope is i will be a good persen
  575. Diego
    I live in Reno,Nevada. My high hope is i will go to college.
  576. Logan
    I live in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania and my high hope to help my community is to help everyone recycle more. My high hope to help my school is to help stop bullying. And My high hope to help the world is to donate money to people in different countries in need.
  577. Nathan
    HI my High Hopes for school is for kids to learn.
  578. Jonathan
    My high hope is to help the enviroment
  579. Amy
    My name is Amy, and I live in Steep Falls Maine, and my HIGH HOPE is that my children will be able to make this world a more beautiful place.
  580. Claudia
    Hi my name is Claudia and i am from Reno and my High Hopes to all the kid learn more from there teachers.
  581. Lucy Zepeda
    I live in Sparks, N.V. and my high hopes for the community is no more violence. We need more activities for our children. My high hope for the world is more caring people.
  582. Maria Knee and the KinderKids
    We live in Deerfield NH and our high hope is for everyone to take care of each other and to take care of the earth.
  583. Jane Lowe and Area 11
    We live in Bull Creek Western Australia and our high hopes are for us to respect our world and the people in it.
    We have been on mid-semester break here in W.A. so I hope our high hope is not too late.
  584. joe
    I live in standish, maine, and my high hope is for the world to be helthy.
  585. james
    I live in Standish, Maine, and my high hope for my world is that we can end wars in the world
  586. owen
    I am Owen from Standish,Me.And my high hope for my WORLD. Is to have world peace.
  587. brandon
    I live in Standish maine and my high hope world is that you could pick to play on your favorit hockey team
  588. Brandon
  589. William
    I live in Standish,Maine, and my high hope and for my world is for all service men can come home from war to see their families
  590. Cameron
    I live in Standish, Maine and my hope is that there will e no more wars and the world will go green.
  591. Matthew
    I live in Standish,Maine,and my high hope for the world is no more robberies.
  592. Yasmin
    I wish everyone is awesome
  593. Lisa
    I live in Sparks, NV. I hope for the world peace.
  594. Ali
    I live in Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, and my high hope is that no one feels like they’re nothing. I want people to always feel like they are worth something, because they are. I wish that no one would commit suicide. One reason people do that is because of bullies. So please, PLEASE don’t bully people. If you don’t bully, you could save a life. Thank you. You are BEAUTIFUL!
  595. Ally
    I live in Sparks, NV, and my high hope for our world is that we will get out of debt and the economy will become graeter in strength.
  596. Jacob
    I am from Sparks, Nevada and my high hope is to let the world’s gas prices to go down.
  597. Thomas W.
    I am from Sparks, Nevada, and my high hope is that I become the awesomest person there is EVER!!!!!!
  598. Elyse
    I live in Sparks, Nevada and my high hope is that there will be no more wars and there will be peace in the world
  599. josh
    i live in reno and my high hopes are to play for the tamba bay rays or to have video game charcters come to life
  600. Kennedy
    I am from sparks Nevada my high hope is for world peace.
  601. Allison
    I live in Sparks,NV. My high hope is for my dad to find a good job so we can be happy. I hope that he can be happy, too. i hope my high hope comes true.
  602. katheryn
    my high hope is that the world can be safer for the kids so that no one will be hurt anymore.
  603. Summer
    I live in Sparks, Nevada. My high hope is to be happy throughout my life. With everything i need and love. :)
  604. Zack
    I live in sparks,Nevada and i want to go to collage and get a masters degree.;)
  605. Kiera
    I am from Sparks,Nevada and my high hope is for everybody in the WHOLE world to be equal to one another ,so everybody doesn’t get into wars over which country or race should get more power over each other. The more wars we have over rediculous things , the more lives and homes we can destroy.
  606. Elyza
    I live in Reno,NV and my hope is that people are always happy.
  607. Amber
    I am from Sparks,Nevada and m high hope is to get the Addison Award!
  608. JIMMY
    i live in SPARKS,Nevada and my hope is for me to have a great life now and when im an adult
  609. Ethan
    I am from Sparks Nevada and my high hope is that I will play for the St. louis Cardinals when I gradguate from colledge.
  610. cooper
    my high hope is the world dosent end
  611. Taylor
    I live in sparks Nevada and my wish is to have a world that follows jesus
  612. Kyle
    my high hope is to get good grades and pass high school
  613. Aya
    I am from Sparks, Nevada, and my high hope is…
    …well I have a couple of high hopes. One of them is to stop bullying in the world. Let’s all find peace and the world would be soooooooo much better. Bullying is something I think has no reason. Bulling is so bad and hurts others, so why would you want to do that? Jesus and God taught us to love others and not to hate. My other high hope is to end world hunger. If we all work together, we can make a big difference and change the world! My last high hope that is accualy a dream is to be an actress and to work with my favorite director, Tim Burton, my favorite actor, Johnny Depp, and my favorite actress, Helena Bonham Carter. Thanks!
  614. Andrew
    I live in Sparks Nv. My high hopr is that there eill be no more buget cuts in in school.
  615. Stefany
    My high hope for the world is that everyone will take care of the enviorment. =-)
  616. Ruben
    I live sparks nevada and my hope is that when every body will have a great life when they grow up.
  617. Janica
    I live in Sparks,Nevada I really hope everybody can have a wonderful life in school at home or anywhere else you can think of. I hope everybody has a lot fun and friends and most important a great family. THANK YOU so much. P.S. keep this state very beautiful.
  618. cody
    1. My high hope is to have a perfect life for now and for ever.
  619. Katie
    Im from Sparks Nevada, and my High hope is to have all the money problems to go away and have a better world with less fighting involved. I also wish that homes will be built for the people who lost them during hurricanes and people in Japan. And that people who have no jobs and are losing their homes to the government that they will find a job and that they will get their homes back from the government. And that all the problems in the world will go away and the world will be peaceful again. And we can find solutions to world hunger and a solution for Global Warming and all the pets and strays will find a home where people will actually care for them.