Mrs Dacey's Class

April1

Posted by: Charlotte Categories: Blog April 1, 2014 @ 2:23 PM 0 Comments      

Tuesday 1st April 2014

Saint Luciia, is an amazing family place, and i am going there this easter. I am flying on the 6th and landing on the 21st.. I am so exsited, i can't wait!!! It is an all incluesive holidy, and my Grandad is paying for it all. I am going on the sunday, at 9:00am. It takes adout 4 or 5 hours to get there and we get tv's to watch on the plain.

It should be very hot there, and there is a lovly beach! I am going to pack on the satureday before i leave. I went shopping 3 or 4 timess, just to get the correct things for my fantasticly, exsiteing holiday. I am going with ALL my family, and they are really exsited too.

My auntie will go there BLACK, because she went to Indea for 9 weeks!She was ment to come back ages ago, but thaught it was so nice, that she would stay there for a while longer.

There are going to be kids clubs there, and my auntie will be looking after us because our Granny said that shehas got too much sun! There are different aged clubs, for diferent aged people. There is going to be a pool bar there, and ou can stay in the water, order your drinks, and drink where evere you want to.

Me and my family are so lucky to be able to go to this rather expencive place. There is a tropical rainforest there, because it is one of the tropical parts of an country.