RSS Feed
Book recommendations by yours truely

Categories: Blog May 12, 2014 @ 7:51 AM 2 Comments      

Hello everyone and today I want to tell you 3 books I think you will love if you haven’t Already loved them. The first one is the Maze runner. Now I now the name sounds cruddy but its really awesome with a whole ton of action and is one of my top favorites. My second one is the Hunger Games not Catching ¬†Fire because it have to much romance, but the first one is super awesome because it has secrets and action and also a bit of romance but not to much. My third one is Amulet book 5 because it has a lot of secrets revealed and has a big battle in the middle. I really can’t wait for the next book in the series. I wonder what your top 3 are and why. Bye and I hope you have a great time at the last weeks of school. I hope your doing well for this year. (P.S if you comment please tell me were you are on the map, thanks.

1. Amanda (Guest)
    Writing to you from Geelong, Australia
    I’d recommend Boss of the pool by Robin Klein
    The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane by Kate Dicamillo
    or
    The Eddie Dicken’s Trilogy by Philip Ardagh
  2. Melanie (Guest)
    Hi, I’m writing from Melbourne, Victoria, Australia and happened upon this post through your teacher’s blog and then one of your other posts – I love the spirit of your ambitions for the future. I’ve not heard of Amulet or Maze Runner and will check them out for my students. All the very best