ciana's awesome blog

February3

Meeting Mrs. Gould!!!!!!

Categories: Blog February 3, 2014 @ 7:45 PM 2 Comments      

I’ve been so excited  to get to see what long term sub we  are going to have and if she/he is a good fit for our classroom! When we finally got Mrs. Gould I knew she was going to be a perfect sub.  I’m 10 almost turning eleven and I’m a fifth grader at West Middleton Elementary School. My favorite subject is social studies just because how Mrs. Ripp taught it and I really hope Mrs. Gould teaches it in a similar way. One project for example was we did a zombie apocalypse! I play lacrosse but my favorite sport to watch on TV is football. My favorite team is the packers! Enough about me, I would love to learn more about you Mrs. Gould! So far your a great sub!

~Ciana

1. Ms. Gould (Guest)
    HI Ciana,

Thank you for your kind and informative blog post. I’m looking forward to your upcoming birthday! I’m glad to hear you like social studies so much. We’ll have to find a fun and interesting way to study our next social studies unit. I’ll definitely want the class’s help on that one. The Zombie Apocalypse project sounds awesome. I would love to hear more about that one!

For a little more about me…I love to do yoga; I have two younger brothers, and I love to read! I’m looking forward to getting to know you more this month! :)
  2. Kaili (Ms. Karabinas' Class)
    I Have read alot about Mrs.Gould she seems really nice I hope you enjoy her and the way she teaches.