ciana's awesome blog

January21

Rules that I live by!

Categories: Blog January 21, 2014 @ 6:55 PM 5 Comments      

I live by many rules but here are some of  the rules that are most important  to  me.  The first rule at the top of my list is “Being helpful”.  Being helpful is very important because it will get you a lot further in life. Such as maybe it could make peoples day or sometimes it could even save peoples lives and my second most important rule I live by is “Being safe”.  Being safe is a very important rule of mine because being safe is always the best way to go!  One more rule of mine is “Learning”. Learning is a big thing in life especially in your early ages before college. If you pay attention and try your best in your early ages college will go by much easier than with no learning at all. What rules in your life do you live by? Comment back! Where are you from?

~Ciana

1. Nolan (Ms. Karabinas' Class)
    Alot of people use those rules for their everyday life. Heres another rule treat others how you want to b e treated.
  2. Jon Harper (Guest)
    I am from Maryland. I have an 8 year old daughter that I think I will get to join this conversation. Great rule about being helpful.
  3. bailey harper (Guest)
    http://baileyharper3443.wordpress.com

I’m the eight year old daughter.
    I live in cambridge maryland.
    Your rules are great.
    being helpful is somthing everybody needs to know
    especially my brother.
  4. Mrs. Wesley (Guest)
    I believe in Ralph Waldo Emerson’s quote, “Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood”. You could say that our parents teach us much and that teachers teach us much but really it is all of life’s experiences that teach us and help us to learn to become knowledgeble, interesting, well rounded citizens of outstanding character.
  5. Mya (Guest)
    I really like the rules that you follow by. Being kind is a way people can treat you the same way. Learning is good education. It sounds great that you set rules for yourself.