Why, SCHOOL?

Categories: Blog March 10, 2014 @ 7:13 PM 9 Comments      

Hello bloggers I know its that topic that only some of us like this is the actual definition of school

1.
An institution for educating children.
Any institution at which instruction is given in a particular discipline.

But I am so-so so on liking school. To me your really there to learn more than anything else. I still wonder..

Why School….

I think this school pushes me harder which is a really good thing. When I first came to this school I was far behind the other kids I didn’t know how to multiply or divide! Now I get most of my work correct in math. But now we have online school and classes I think they are meant for people who don’t have time or transportation but I know that is not meant for me.

Alright bloggers let me know what you think.

Blog Ya Later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Cybrary Man - Jerry Blumengarten (Guest)
    Nisa

So glad that your school and outstanding teacher like Mrs. Ripp has helped you catch up.

School is definitely important in your learning but remember that you can learn anywhere and at any time.

Some students who don’t have access to school or the time to go will benefit from online learning. I like the idea of a combination of face to face learning in school and online too.

Have fun learning.
  2. Grace (Mrs. K's 6th Grade)
    Hey i was woundering how you get the backgrounds. they are so cool.
  3. Beatrice Online (Guest)
    Hi Nisa
    It is true for me too that school has pushed me harder and now I also know my division and multiplications.
    You said that you have online school, but is that just for your school or for everyone?
    Have a nice day, Beatrice
    All Things Quebec
  4. Alli's spectacular blog
    What would you do if you didn’t have school? What is your favorite subject? What do you think is the meaning of school? Ps I am in your class!
    alli :)
  5. Joe (Guest)
    Great observation on online classes! I’m a senior in high school and I have taken a couple online classes and they are a great alternative but I am more suited to learn from a real person.
  6. Trevor craft (Guest)
    I love the vocabulary, ad agree school it needed to succeed
  7. Corey (Guest)
    I completely agree. School is for sure a necessity.
  8. Cheyenne (Guest)
    I’m glad you enjoy learning. I’ve never taken an online class and I don’t really want to. I don’t think I could learn from a computer screen. They are helpful to some though.
  9. Robbie (Guest)
    I’m not good at math either, in fact I’m just plain awful. But school has definitely challenged me too although I would not mind taking online classes instead of coming to school. I’m not a big fan of school.