“LOOK UP”

Categories: Blog May 20, 2014 @ 8:04 PM 2 Comments      

20 May

We watched a video in our class called “Look Up” for blogging challenge #29. “Look Up” is a lesson taught to us through a love story, in a world where we continue to find ways to make it easier for us to connect with one another, but always results in us spending more time alone. In my opinion, I’m not sure if technology is good or bad. Technology can be good in many ways like connecting with others that are farther away and we don’t see them often and everyday of our lives. Also we need technology to learn. We could just pick up a piece of paper everyday and learn that way but we wouldn’t have the people that changed the world with this technology. You miss life and you miss the point of the world if your eyes are glued to this technology 24/7. You miss chances that could have made lots of memories and life time experiences. This technology brings us together but not the way the world should bring us together. I use technology for eduction and sometimes to chat with my friends. I will sometimes, only sometimes stay in on my device for a little bit, but I love going outside to play. So get off of your device and realize what the world will do for you! Right now! 

Please comment where you are from and what you think about “Look Up”

Sincerely, Ella

1. Jessica (5th Grade Reading Blog)
    Hi Ella,
    I’m from Iowa and I think that your blog is great. I have watch T.V. and missed some memories, and I wished I wouldn’t of been stuck to the T.V.like I was. Are you stuck to the T.V. a lot?
    • Ella
      Jessica,
      maybe when I was little and I guess when I’m board and I have nothing to do, I will watch T.V., but now I don’t really watch T.V. any more.
      -Ella