Its pretty hard transitioning from your teachers to a billion subs to one long term sub . But you get over it tell you get a long term sub and then it gets a lot easier because you have one teacher but still not the same as having your original teacher .
hi bloggers for this blogging challenge i’m doing technology in the classroom . My favorite thing of tech in the classroom is the computers because you can do almost anything and its easier than chrome books , iPad’ s or something like that .But chrome books can be good for a whole class to use at the same time and iPad’s are good for independent study or to just play games but not in school.
There are a lot of different rules to live by. I am typing this at blog at 30,000 feet while flying over Kansas. so here is a couple good rules to live by while you are on an airplane.
- Respect peoples space.
- Be patient.
- Be kind.
- Help out.
- Don’t fight with your sister.
Well, I’m going do my blog on the book W.I.T.C.H. It’s a graphic novel series and the first thing I would like to be real is …
- The magic power of earth, because my favorite character has it and it is a very useful power to have .
- Irma, because she is one of the characters in the book and she has a very sweet and funny personality.
- The magical power of water because it is useful, helpful and and you are able to drench your enemy.
- Hay Lin because she is nice and alway looks on the bright side of things.
- A parallel magical world because you can skip school by going to a different world.
Here are things that I think would make a good guest teacher:
- He or she will be fun when teaching, but we will still learn.
- He or she will be kind and patient when teaching.
- He or she will love reading.
- He or she will still use a lot of tech in the classroom.
- He or she will bring whatever we’re doing alive.
These are some important things in a guest teacher for me.