Me, Myself and I 2.0

Categories: Blog February 3, 2014 @ 7:44 PM 1 Comment      

Hello all and welcome to me.

It’s the time of the year again. Time to say hello to a new teacher. So, Hello Ms. Gould.

There is one thing teachers should probably know about me first. I read, a lot.

I am, however, not the kind of person who reads when they shouldn’t. I just read very enthusiastically and very frequently.

I love Social Studies this year, but I think Science directions should be clarified. Half of what we do in Science does not seem to be explained sometimes.

I really enjoy math and literacy, both because they are always fun and because I understand all the lessons.

We all met Ms.Gould last week and she is awesome. I particularly remember when she read from The False Prince. I like Ms. Gould and Mrs. Ripp, because they are both young and enthusiastic.

Ms. Gould trusts us to ask how things work and they both let us as students give input. I think we couldn’t have been luckier this year with the teachers we have gotten. Go teacher!!!

Have I told you all one might want to know about me, acedemically? If not, comment your questions, I will try to answer them as soon as possible (ASAP).

Thanks so much for reading!!

Au Revoir,

Arrivederci,

Sayonara,

Adios,

Bye,

Rose :)

P. S. I couldn’t decide how to sign off, so I signed of in all of the most common of my ways. :) :) :)

1 Comment

1. Pi (Mr. Allen's 4th Grade)
    Dear Rose,
    I am a fan of reading I have read a book with thirty – two chapters! It is called Wolf Brother. I have a lot of blogs you might want to check out so I’ll leave a link for you.

Au Revoir,
    Pi (Mr. Allen’s Class)

http://kidblog.org/4thGrade2013-3/author/b397478e-175d-4ba8-9745-38b09e499598/