What I want to be when I grow up?!!

1 Apr

I think I may want to be a Marine  Biologist or a 4th grade teacher. The reason why I want to be a Marine Biologist is because, I love animals and I think sea animals are fascinating.  I want to learn more about animals and what they are like. It may sound weird that I want to be a Marine Biologist and a 4th grade teacher because they are different but I really like both of those careers. The reason why I want to be a 4th grad teacher is because, I love kids. I also noticed in my actions that I like to help people and show them how to do things. That’s also why I would really want to be a 4th grade teacher. Maybe I wont even be a forth grade teacher maybe I would be a 3rd grade teacher or even a 5th grade teacher. Those are both of the jobs that I would want to be because, I think that both of those are perfect jobs for me personaly. Thank you for reading my blog most I hope you enjoyed.

Sincerely,

Mackenzie

1. Miss Fitzgerald (Miss Fitzgerald's Class)
    Mackenzie,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts! I am a 4th grade teacher and absolutely love it. It is great getting to come to school each day to help students like you learn and grow.

My older sister wanted to be a marine biologist as well when she was growing up. She even went to whale camp in Maine one summer! Every day they investigated shore creatures and went sailing on schooners to study whales up close! My sister still loves marine life, but she wanted to stay close to home – in Iowa there isn’t a lot of opportunity to be a marine biologist; so she became a 3rd grade teacher! So, when you say you want to be a marine biologist or a teacher, I don’t think that is strange at all! Both jobs are done by very caring people who want to help either marine life or kids :).

Good luck in whatever you choose to do!
    Miss Fitzgerald
    Iowa
  2. Emily (Miss Fitzgerald's Class)
    Mackenzie,
    I want to be a Marine Biologist now because I want to know where animals are so, when their hurt, I could help them.I think you’r career sounds wonderful! ;)
    Emily,
    Iowa