MyAdvertisingPays's Blog

My Advertising Pays Review - Is My Advertising Pays a Rip-off?

Categories: Blog August 2, 2014 @ 3:17 AM 0 Comments      

To start with I want to make it clear that I belong to My Advertising Pays and this is an assessment of my individual experience of it.
So on with the My Advertising Pays review. - My Advertising Pays Review

Just what is My Advertising Pays?

My Advertising Pays is an online Advertising firm based in the US started by a guy called Micheal Deese, Michael debuted the business in December 2013 to give ordinary people the chance to make money from the web and also providing an on-line advertising service. The firm provide an advert website traffic exchange along with guarenteed website prospects, pop unders and banner advertising.

Is My Advertising Pays a Rip-off.

In my point of view certainly not, for a beginning it has an end product which is advertisng, a ponzi scheme has none. I won't enter into the workings of a ponzi scheme however you can look it up on google.

My Advertising Pays is merely returning a percent of the profits to it's members.
There is certainly a multitude of business opportunities being advertised as you would certainly expect however you can additionally locate various other industries, up until now I have seen a well know motor vehicle breakdown service on the visitor traffic exchange and a variety of health products.
Will this company still be right here in 18 months or 24 months? Well I hope so and I believe it will certainly yet there are no guarentees in any type of business, I think Michael Deese has created a company design which is advancing and will expand into various other locations. If this happens then yes I do think the company will certainly be here throughout yet again absolutely nothing is 100 % guarenteed.

How do Individuals Earn money?

Firstly you can join My Advertising Spends for totally free and you recieve a 1 Month trial at the highest degree.
The following step is to buy what is called credit packs which enables you to advertise your various other companies, member hyperlinks etc on the web traffic exchange. Credit report stuffs cost $49 each and in each credit pack you recieve 550 advertisement credit reports (used to show your adverts on the website traffic exchange) and 10 boosters (boosters alow your adverts to be shown for 30 seconds as opposed to 10 seconds).
For every credit pack you acquire you will certainly have recieved the quantity of $60 in return once the credit report pack expires, this is in the kind of a profit share. Similar to Clixsense yet it's profit share rather than pay to click.
The even more credit packs you have the even more revenue you recieve and naturally the a lot more you can market resulting in sales, sign-ups etc from whatever you are advertising. - My Advertising Pays Review

You can additionally choose to refer other individuals to My Advertising Pays and earn up to 10 % on any type of products they buy from the firm.