OfficeAutopilot's Blog

Are you currently Making The proper Usage of Marketing Automation Solution?

Categories: Blog May 17, 2014 @ 4:50 AM 0 Comments      

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH3uFnXLGd8
Marketing automation solution is often looked upon as the panacea to any or all the marketing and sales woes. To the majority of with the marketers it is like a 'set it and end up forgetting it' type of solution that can move the leads swiftly with the sales cycle with no extra the energy for work. However the things they don't get is the fact that with all the solution alone won't suffice. Actually the majority of the organizations aren't aware the full price of a purchase produced in marketing technology. The fact is that if you are going to depend solely on an automated tool to nurture your contacts and leads, you have for a few big trouble.

Marketing Automation Solutions
Using barely marketing automation treatment for grow contacts list

One major drawback to only using an automatic solution when it comes to adding new contacts to your database is that you will use up all your people you can direct your marketing efforts to shortly. Generally, e-mail marketing lists keep losing its relevance to some extent with every passing year, retaining on average 75% from the members after annually due to overturn at companies. With folks swapping jobs and corporations undergoing management changes, the present emails no more remain valid after sometime. Consequently you wind up having a pretty deflated email marketing list that you can't count on to generate leads.

Merging marketing automation solution usage with sales efforts

Marketing automation alone is not bad. But you have to focus on filling the top of the the sales funnel by luring and adding net new contacts in your database while optimizing marketing automation efforts simultaneously. Practicing inbound marketing is the better method to achieve your target. You may create intriguing and search results friendly content that addresses your prospects' needs and queries and use social media marketing to market that content and extend easy reach. Convert the visitors into prospects or leads using proper call-to-action and land pages. They are going to replace with the 25% of members that you simply lose chatting expiration each year.

Using marketing automation solution in most its complexity

Even if you're focused on growing your email marketing list alongside the automated solution usage, unfortunately, most organization fail to make optimum use of marketing automation solution; barely leveraging the complex features like lead intelligence, contacts' behavioral traits, etc that may be utilized to plan and craft segmented and personalized marketing campaigns. Rather, they go having a one-size-fits-all approach that produces a series of spam mails that lack targeting. And this is mainly as a result of dearth of integration between their marketing channels.

Conclusion

Marketing automation option is a crucial element for each organization to cultivate share of the market. If the marketing automation solution, marketing database and marketing analytics tools are properly integrated it is simple to segment your communication inside the most effective method to address your contacts' needs and interests. What exactly you have to do is include technology marketing in your inbound marketing plan in order to be successful. Leveraging marketing automation solution inside a comprehensive strategy is what's needed to be precise.