OrthodontistOrlandPark's Blog

Othman Orthodontics Opens New Office in Orland Park

Othman Orthodontics Adds New Office Location in Orland Park, Bringing Their Illinois Total Approximately Three (Orland Park, Burbank, and Lombard, IL)
Tuesday, November 25, 2014, Illinois - In a move to expand their footprint across Illinois and much better serve a broader customer base, Othman Orthodontics has opened up a fresh office location in Orland Park. This new Orland Park office has become fully ready to accept receive patients looking for professional orthodontic services, operating plus the Lombard and Burbank offices in Illinois. Orthodontist Elmhurst IL

While Othman Orthodontics� newly opened office works as a physical means whereby to achieve a wider client-base, the orthodontic practice seeks to use their expansion in this manner to symbolize a much bigger underlying campaign, by which they seek to make orthodontic services open to everyone in pursuit of their perfect smile. Practically patients will have three convenient locations to gain access to Othman Orthodontics services, but they may also reap the benefits of a very number of client-geared special deals and treatment plans built to offer them premium services at extremely affordable prices.

�We offer payment plans without interest,� said a spokesperson for your practice, swiftly pointing out one of the numerous ways by which Othman Orthodontics is bringing their premium services to the people. �Most orthodontic insurance [is] accepted, [and we offer] help with Flex Spending Accounts (FSA) plus a pleasant financial solution which works for you,� continued the spokesperson, starting with discuss their impressive range of orthodontics solutions. �We will give you full showcase of esthetic braces, with clear, invisible braces (Invisalign� and Invisalign� Teen Clear aligners), as well as Incognito (hidden braces),� concluded the spokesperson.

With Dr. Hasan Othman operating in the middle of Othman Orthodontics, patients� unique needs are catered to over a case-by-case basis, with modern and innovative designs in braces deployed to match to the varied lifestyles of every patient. This is no matter the patient�s age.

While an enviable quantity of patients around Illinois (Lombard and Burbank) have already been experiencing and enjoying the advantages of professional and affordable orthodontic services, prospective patients situated in and around Orland Park can now also read why choosing Othman Orthodontics will make for the right choice, whether they require orthodontic services for family or themselves. Orthodontist Homer Glen
To plan your complimentary smile evaluation, call (708) 888-0808.

About:
Othman Orthodontics is surely an Illinois based orthodontics practice, operating out of three strategically based office locations (Orland Park, Lombard, and Burbank) to offer patients using the highest quality level care. With Dr. Hasan Othman at the helm, Othman Orthodontics has a full understanding of the distinctiveness of each and every patient�s case, offering modern and innovative designs in braces to meet each patient�s individual needs and lifestyle. Othman Orthodontics offers a full-range of esthetic braces to assist clients achieve their ultimate purpose of obtaining the perfect smile they really want.

Media Contacts:
Othman Orthodontics
Address (Orland Park Office): 10713 Winterset Drive, Orland Park, IL 60467
Phone: (708) 377 0777
Email: staff@othmanorthodontics.com
Web: http://othmanorthodontics.com/