Ostrichbelts's Blog

Ostrich men's belt

Categories: Blog February 28, 2015 @ 1:47 AM 0 Comments      

Ostrich belts

Mention leather belts and likelihood is the image that you simply produce is a utilitarian piece of equipment which includes the work of stopping your trousers, shorts or in a women's case - skirts from falling around your ankles, which when running to get a bus can be quite a bit annoying to say the least! But now the "Good ol' belt" has come out of the shadows plus it taking main stage as one of the fasted growing must have accessories.

Using a selection of materials from webbing, through the spectrum to the much-coveted handmade leather belt, consumers are spoilt for choice. Glowing keep these things in many of colours, widths and finishes. Not forgetting the buckles which may be an easy West End or London Wire buckles or the fancier Western style buckles. Often people like the selection of being able to interchange their buckles on their own favourite belt to accommodate a mood or outfit.

No longer destined to be hidden under clothes, belts are being proudly displayed for many to find out. Leather belts especially, use a tactile side to them and a well-made belt if cared for with a little TLC, can last years.

Many leather belts currently available are made to look great simply by binding two very thin layers of leather together either by gluing or owning a type of stitches around the edge. Although evidently from it these belts look good and is a bargain to purchase, buyers beware! These kinds of belts often commence to break apart and appearance shabby only for a couple of outings. Better perhaps to purchase a leather belt which is solid and cut from full grain butt hides. Here is the rear of the animal and for that reason far more durable and less susceptible to stretching.

Some men're unsure which direction their belt should wind - should it wind around the waist clockwise so that the buckle winds up on the proper hand side? Or if the belt end up with the buckle about the left hand side? As a note the British & American Armies buckle their belts so that the buckle gets plastered on the left and belts fitted having a 'Western Style' buckle are made so that the buckle also winds up on the left. In order a regulation, the men's way or unisex way to wear a belt is by using the buckle about the left hand side. But all I can say is that you ought to wear your belt how you are most comfortable with.