PaycationTravel's Blog

An Unbiased Paycation Review You Need To Read Before You Join

Categories: Blog March 7, 2015 @ 2:11 AM 0 Comments      

So there's a new company making waves in the MLM Industry called Paycation. Chances are if you're reading this, you're probably doing some due diligence and perhaps you're even thinking about joining. I want to encourage you to go over this entire Paycation review, before you do. I'll give you all the essential details you'll have to know before you become a Paycation distributor. If you join or not, before proceeding, I want to be clear that I'm not a Paycation distributor myself, so it doesn't matter to me one way or another.- Paycation Travel Reviews

Who Is Paycation?

First, things first, let's go into who Paycation is. Whilst the name Paycation may be new, the business has actually been around for many years beneath the name Traverus. In other words, the business just re-launched with a new name, new comp plan and with newer leaders in the management team. Is it good or bad? Well, this will depend how you see it. Personally, I believe it's a positive that the company has been in existence for a few years already. This means it's not just a start-up deal which means you don't need to worry about the organization venturing out of economic within the next five years.

As far as the management team goes, there are some key members that have a tremendous amount of experience in Direct Sales. The company's CEO, David Manning, as well as the company's President, Mark Campese, are Industry veterans. And also the newest part of the management team, Donald Bradley (who may be the V . P . of advertising), arises from YTB and Pro Travel Network, so they know the industry of travel-based network marketing. Overall, the organization looks solid and the re-launch has certainly breathed new life to the company.

What Does Paycation Do?

The bottom line is, the company sells travel services through an mlm business structure. Put simply, the company's network of independent distributors are it's means to share their services with new prospects. Customers obtain access to great deals onhotels and travel, car rentals and cruises. Paycation is also partnered with Xstream Travel, that is a 12-year-old travel company, to supply members with professional training. With nevertheless, I think the biggest draw for folks trying to join the business as distributors is the fact that Travel is an $8 Trillion Industry and growing. From the business (and sound judgment) standpoint, it simply is sensible to become involved in a large and growing Industry as opposed to a declining one.

How Can You Earn Money In Paycation?

To become a distributor, or even a Certified Travel Consultant, you must pay $79.95 and them pay $59.95 monthly for that travel membership. Compared to the rest of the Industry, that's quite inexpensive, which is good to know if you're serious about joining.

As far as the compensation plan goes, there are several ways to get paid that provide both immediate income as well as monthly residual income. You'll earn personal sales commissions, coded bonuses and matching coded bonuses, as you sponsor new distributors and build your team. The better you are at duplication and helping your staff build their particular teams, the more you'll earn in coded and matching coded bonuses.

As far as residual income, this is where it starts to get interesting, The company operates on a 3X7 Matrix, that fills from top to bottom, and from left to right. What's different about a Matrix though is that it fills up not only from your efforts, but from the efforts of people above you, so there is potential to get spillover volume. If you're completely qualified, a complete 3X7 Matrix that is filled with everyone in the Matrix paying $59.95 monthly pays out $25,000 monthly.

Another interesting part of the pay plan will be the Diamond Guaranteed Bonuses. Based on your earned rank, you can generate additional monthly bonuses to the tune of $2,000, completely approximately $250,000. It won't be easy to hit the higher Diamond Bonuses, but the potential is there and the company is putting money on the table for you.

Of course, if you're truly serious about joining as a distributor, I would suggest that you review the company's official compensation plan document. You're going to desire to spend time studying the qualifications and exactly what you should do in order to hit positions and trigger the various parts of the comp plan.

Should You Join Paycation?

That will depend for you. And you like the idea of joining a company that doesn't have many distributors yet, Paycation might be exactly what you're looking for, if you like travel and talking about travel. There's a strong management team in position, as well as a lucrative comp plan for distributors so there's definitely a great business opportunity there.- Paycation Travel Reviews

Having said that, those things will never play a big part within your success. What will play a huge role will probably be your capability to market, generate leads and sponsor enough men and women to get momentum inside your business. This is why I highly recommend that you use Attraction Marketing. There's no telling how prosperous your business can be if you can successfully combine Attraction Marketing along with other effective marketing techniques.