PennyStock7's Blog

How to Finance Your Clothing Line Using Crowdfunding

Categories: Blog October 30, 2014 @ 8:24 AM 0 Comments      

OK, it's a new year and you will have been promising yourself that this is the year you begin your clothing line. No cash to bring your vision to life, although you have a ton of ideas maybe even have a few sketches. Now what do you do? Don't panic...your needs is not uncommon among new designers and commence up clothing companies. We have a creative solution which simply might solve your problem dear fashionista! You will find a new trend on the internet happening today; where designers are thinking outside the box to locate creative methods to finance their collections. It's called CrowdFunding...DO READ ON... Indiegogo

Lucky for you personally, I have the names of several websites that could possibly help you out of the tricky little jam and enable you to raise the much needed cash to finance your fashion dream.

One company, FashionStake.com - a new online start-up, will focus, as the name suggests, around the new trend of Crowdfunding your launch clothing line. For me, this site is set to answer the cries of starving designers everywhere. You can even earn CASH...that's right, cash for recommending your preferred designers leading to the sale of merchandise. Can you imagine? Fabulous! Discovery Trim

Yet another one, StyleTrek.com is defined to get THE launching platform preferred by talented, serious designers who want the cash and exposure to interrupt into the scene. Finally, last but certainly not least, there is certainly Kickstarter, among the largest online crowdfunding websites where projects from every scale get funded; from raising funds to assist in disaster relief, financing that dream journey to begin to see the pyramids or perhaps an alternative method to raising capital to finance your upcoming business venture.

These are simply a couple of websites I discovered after i Googled; crowdfunding, so check it out and discover what you could think of.

TIP: This idea also works best for production. When you have orders, it is possible to Crowdfund to boost money to cover your cost of production. You may want to offer some type of reward to every contributor who allows you to; like one free product or free seats at your next fashion show!