PreWorkScreen8's Blog

Trucking Job Opportunities

Categories: Blog July 30, 2014 @ 11:36 AM 0 Comments      

Hunt Transportation Jobs

Hunt Transportation is a nationwide trucking company specializing in flatbed trucking jobs. We are currently hiring for several truck driving jobs including: National, Regional, and Home Weekly fleets. - Hunt Transportation Jobs

Lots of the largest trucking companies throughout the Nation are setting a brand new standard for driver opportunities for brand new and experienced truck drivers. These firms still offer truck drivers an occupation path that gives competitive salaries, flexible work schedules, wonderful benefits, and the opportunity to begin to see the country.

A lot of people are curious about pursuing a driving career in the trucking industry because trucking jobs allow drivers to get the flexibility and freedom of doing work for yourself while still getting the great pay and benefits from a significant corporation. For die-hard truckers, hardly any other career can can compare to life around the open road. "There is certainly always something new to see or somebody a new comer to meet. Its work that never gets boring, and that i enjoy every moment of it." Says Jermiah Keen, a seasoned driver that has worked in the industry more than 17 years.

Most transportation companies possess a occupation set-up for drivers because they progress in their driving careers. New drivers start out as OTR driving through the country. As they still develop their driving log and skills additional miles drivers can move into regional or dedicated runs which typically allow a driver to receive more frequent home time. For experienced drivers that have proven themselves within the industry, local jobs are available which let them get home every night. - Hunt Transportation Jobs