ProStyleSports7's Blog

Pro-Style Basketball Goals: How to Select the Right System

Categories: Blog February 3, 2015 @ 8:49 AM 0 Comments      

Picture

Many reasons exist for for wanting to locate a pro-style system when preparing to purchase a basketball goal. These reasons are important to consider when checking the various options and features offered by each manufacturer. - Pro Style Sports Genuine Baseball Wallets

The Minimum Requirements for a Professional Basketball System

One of the greatest reasons that people are curious about the pro-style basketball systems is they, or their children, desire to become professionals in the game. Of course, it only is practical that a proper professional basketball goal can be used in practice or training. For that reason, having a pro-style goal serves a greater purpose than just providing a sense of authenticity when shooting basketball hoops. While you shop around for the right system, be sure to check that the basketball goals being considered fulfill no less than the minimum criteria to be considered 'professional'. The standard features of a pro-style basketball goal ought to include:

Shatterproof tempered glass or acrylic backboard;
Flexible, breakaway basketball hoop;
Weather-resistant structure, together with a specialized rustproof coating and nylon bushings where metal meets metal;
Height adjustment mechanism to create the precise level of the basketball hoop;
Thick, sturdy padding round the post of the basketball goal;
Must meet American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) standards for safety in basketball goal design.
The Bells and Whistles of a Basketball Hoop
The different basketball goal manufacturers offer numerous characteristics that can make their system a far more desirable choice. Often, consumers find they like basketball hoops with special conveniences or key advantages when undertaking this kind of considerable investment. Many of these extra special features range from:

Motorized height adjustment;
Portability;
Nighttime basketball hoop lights
Easy do-it-yourself installation;
Guarantee of durability
Portability is a concept that many people generally don't associate with basketball goals. A lot of people assume that once they install their goal, it'll at best add to the resale value of their home when they move since it will have to stay there. This is simply not always the case because some basketball goal manufacturers have designed the system to allow for portability. With many of these systems, the goal post footings are simply unbolted from the anchor installed inside concrete supporting the basketball hoop. Thereafter, the entire system, minus the old concrete and anchor, could be reinstalled at a new location. It is nothing more than a matter of pouring new concrete and laying in a new anchor for reinstallation.
Professional Basketball Hoops aren't only for the Wealthy Pros

For many individuals looking to purchase a basketball goal, expense is often a consideration. The special top features of pro basketball goals truly must be going to make them more expensive than a basic portable or simplified residential system. The professional basketball hoops tend to range anywhere from around $700 to as much as $2,000 or more, using the higher-end goals including such options as motorized height adjustment and hoop lights. However, because most of them are designed for portability, a good investment into a professional basketball system can be viewed long-term, and worthwhile for individuals serious about their training. - Pro Style Sports Genuine Baseball Wallets