PublicPlacestoHaveSex's Blog

Location, Location - Exciting Places for Quickie Sex

Public Places to Have Sex

Sometimes, we don't have much time on our hands for any full-blown intercourse. If you're at the stage of horny, obtaining a safe place won't really cross your brain. So you have to do it right away - at least a single of these places.

#1 Elevator

Standing sex position together with the element of getting caught - Best Perth Girls Australia calls it elevator banging'. A lot of people would agree that one of the most exciting places to engage in quickie sex is in a lift (and one of the must-tries).
You could have seen some scenes in rom-com movies but it's not as easy as you imagine. For in elevator sex, one must master the art of stalling, quick pumping and some balancing acts. Make sure you pick a spot closest to the control buttons.

#2 In a car

Guys love cars and sex - combining both is a dream come true. It may sound clich but absolutely nothing is more aphrodisiac than a car's fresh leather. Should you be short on time and you're too horny, the vehicle is your best option to get busy.
Choose a parking spot where you won't be arrested for public indecency. Have a doggy in the backseat, girl at the top or even a missionary. Drive the right path to a hot memorable experience but please don't do it while driving.

#3 Cinemas

If you want less potential for getting caught and more of the satisfaction, the show theatre is your best shot. Apart from the sitting sex position, it is also a great place to receive fellatio. If you've picked the least-watched flick inside the cinema, lucky you!
Go for corner seats within the topmost or end row. Start with few minutes of foreplay to prime the entry, make her sit down on your lap while facing the screen and straddle the right path to pleasure (don't scream if it's not a horror movie).

#4 Work Place

According to Cosmopolitan Magazine, around 27% that face men they surveyed think of having sex at the workplace premises. Contemplating about banging that office hottie, you best do it when every one's gone home.

For an office quickie, experts say upright sex is the best position (it needs very little space). Now, you will look forward to spending extra hours at the job. Just don't do it in your boss' desk - it's actually a terrible place to get caught.

#5 Restaurant Alley

Are you currently thinking rats and filth? Nearly. Some alleys specifically those behind restaurants are neat and decent places to pull off a quickie. Sex experts explain that for the reason that darkness will amplify your senses, it will give twice the pleasure.
Want more advices on sex? Go to our website and get more tips and tricks in enabling those eyes rolling with pleasure. Would like to know the best way to make your fantasies be realized? Get help from the ladies of Best Girls in Perth Australia.