PureLeverage7's Blog

Home-Based Business Facts and Statistics

Categories: Blog November 27, 2014 @ 12:50 AM 0 Comments      

Based on skilled professionals Home-based clients are a $427 Billion annually industry. That's greater than the pharmaceutical industry, food industry, and consumer goods industry - combined! - Home Based Business

The extremely low start-up costs, flexible hours, and also the Internet are fueling the expansion of the home business segment. It's estimated that as much as 150 Million people , in North America alone, are experiencing and enjoying the freedom and great things about owning their particular home based Internet business.

A recent IDC survey indicates that the average income for income-generating home business office households is $65,000 a year.

Based on a written report from your SBA's Offiice of Advocacy over 20,000 entrepreneurs grossed over $1 million operating from your home based environment.

Home-based businesses represent 52% of small firms and supply 10% of the total receipts from the economy.

Running and having a home-based business offers new owners a really inexpensive entry way. 40 to 44 % of most home-based businesses require under $5000 for launch.

From the survey done by Home business office Computing Magazine:
98% are happier a home based job.
96%would recommend working at home.
88% could not come back to the business enterprise.

The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics estimates that there are now over 18.3 million home-based businesses within the United States[Entrepreneur Magazine].

Entrepreneur Magazine estimates that $427 billion is generated each year by home-based businesses.

According to the Sba more than half of all the small businesses within the U.S. are home-based.

VeriSign found out that globally url of your website registrations are reaching record highs.

Every 11 seconds someone starts a home-based business. - Home Based Business