RadioConsultant's Blog

HOW TO MAKE YOUR Stereo STATION MUCH MORE SUCCESSFUL RIGHT NOW

Categories: Blog November 4, 2014 @ 9:15 AM 0 Comments      

By Stefan Rybak

Stereo fail because of 5 major problems:
A single. Poor advertising sales
2. Bad development
3. Mismanagement
4. Staff issues
5. Absolutely no interactive media element

Radio Consultant

Underperforming radio stations are, typically, deficient in one or maybe more of these areas.

Lets very first take a look at sales. You can have the best programming and a lot interesting content in your radio station, however if you simply can't sell it, then you've got an interesting challenge to deal with.
Radio sales is not rocket science or too difficult. There's also no Houdini magic or mumbo jumbo included.

To be successful in stereo sales, you need to grasp some simple, however incredibly-powerful concepts, and have the determination and discipline to carry out these concepts each day.
It's not about "selling areas." That's extremely short-sighted and short-term. Your salesmen will be doing nothing a lot more than running in place.

Just what brings greater as well as longer-term results is having your salespeople get in front of decision-makers by having an idea, with a program, vision, a spec spot, and ask for the business. If they're not seeking the business, then why are they there?

I display salespeople how to make lots of money (for themselves and for the train station) selling local immediate business. What to do, and ways to do it. Who to penetrate front of. What to say, and how to voice it out.
Having sold literally millions-of-dollars worth of inventory, I can tell you that massive success in radio stations sales isn't easy, but it's all so incredibly-simple!

Next, lets discuss programming. Todays massively-successful stereo are creatively hyper-focused on a very specific audience, and exude these seven critically-important qualities:
A single.    No Hype
2.    Authenticity
Several.    Fun to be with
4.    Respect, trust & fairness
5.    Consensus, not necessarily confrontation
6.    Make goals come true, change the globe, build a better life
7.    Establish deeper associations & stronger bonds along with your listeners

Having hard-wired stations in a variety of different formats in tiny, medium and main markets, I can tell a person that massive achievement in radio encoding isn't easy, but, such as sales, it's very, very simple!

If you want to dramatically improve sales, programming, each department at your stereo station(s), after that let's have a discussion and get the ball rolling.
Phone me for a free of charge, confidential first discussion. Speak directly beside me, not an associate. My telephone number is 631-764-6460.
I am looking forward to hearing from you, and am really excited about working with you!

Contact:
Stefan Rybak
Stefan Rybak Company
Media. Marketing. The Power Of Now!
10 Shore Road, Mount Sinai, NY 11766
Mobile Phone: 631-764-6460
Email: SjRybak@aol.com