Redflappybird's Blog

New Apps to your Android

Categories: Blog May 19, 2014 @ 8:37 AM 0 Comments      

More than 100,000 applications are now available in the Android Market. Every single day, new applications are still constantly launched inside the Google market. These will talk about 3 recently launched applications that I had tried.

Red flappy bird
App Manager

It is really a necessity to suit your needs for those who have a myriad of apps and games within your android phone because it's an intelligent app that auto-sorts all of your applications so helping you commence them in a simple and fast way. It's got some default tabs, like, multimedia, wallpaper, tools, application, common, ringtone, etc. however you may add or delete any tabs if you like. It auto-sorts newly discovered apps if they are installed. Or manage them by manual. A small icon will be in home screen once you enable App Manager. Press the little icon to attain ramp up for that apps. Now, with the aid of it, I'm able to find apps based on their different types rather than searching for them one at a time.

free red flappy
mPictures

mPictures is designed for the Android device that lets you easily find new wallpapers for your phone. It contains thousands of beautiful wallpapers so that you can easily switch new backgrounds for your residence screen. Those wallpapers are split into 19 categories. You even can maintain favorite wallpapers to your SD card. You need to have a try if you want to decorate your house screen.

Mobile Finance

Mobile Finance provides you with real-time financial info. You can learn the tendency of World markets and Currencies instantly, along with the specifics of each stock. It gives you lots of valuable news for financial market and every stock. Therefore the users can take better market tends,correctly manage personal portfolio and improve monetary returns. Check out it if you're considering stock trading game.