RoyalJellySingapore's Blog

Why Royal Jelly is really Good

Categories: Blog October 11, 2014 @ 2:36 AM 0 Comments      

Unlike honey, Royal Jelly isn't collected by the honey bees from flowers. This is a creamy white substance specially created by worker bees to feed the queen bee throughout her larval and maturity. The staff member bees mix honey and bee pollen with enzymes in the glands of the throats to create the jelly, a fantastic and only source of food for your queen bees and in addition often called "milk of bees" by many people. Royal Jelly Singapore

Royal Jelly, an expensive item on the shelf, is increasingly becoming increasingly popular being a beauty bee product. Precious and rare, and treasured being a beauty secret of royalty, Royal Jelly nourishes our bodies internally and revitalizes it on the exterior as well. More and more girls are coming to know very well what these things are since it's benefits are extensively related to healthier skin and hair and much more youthful appearance. It isn't just utilized in health supplements, but in addition as addendums to skin lotions, creams and cosmetics. European women also have used it for its beauty benefits for centuries. Abundant with estradiol, a significant estrogen functioning because the primary female sex hormone, this natural substance is usually known to be great at treating women who experience their menstruation such as abnormal cycle, pain, discomfort, and fatigue.

Hailed "one of nature's best kept secrets" by Royden Brown, author with the Bee Hive Product Bible (Avery, 1993), Royal Jelly contains an extraordinarily high power of vitamins B5, B6, and proteins and is thought to be a potent antioxidant a particular rejuvenating substance that promotes tissue growth, muscle and cell regeneration. It is taken as a health and energy tonic and treatment for a number of ailments for example:

1) Poor digestion

2) Stomach ulcers

3) High cholesterol levels

4) Insomnia

5) Menopausal symptoms

6) Fatigue

7) Colds and flu

8) Stress reactions

I discovered in the supermarket 2 called "Royal Jelly Honey", that was basically honey combined with the "bee jelly". To date, I've already bought two bottles from your shop. My hubby likes it a whole lot and definately will always ask me to blend him a glass of icy Royal Jelly honey drink whenever he's got a sore throat. It tastes a bit sour and weird when you initially drink it but subsequently I think it really tastes great, especially it had become combined with chilled water, very refreshing! Besides mineral, amino acid, and vitamins, this special jelly also has 10-hydroxy decenoic acid which gives the sour taste. This acid can inhibit the bacterial growth and possesses the part of anti-cancer.

Since the "milk of bees" is ultra sour and possesses a bitter taste plus a strong odour, it is normally sold in capsule form for simple and convenient consumption. I've been advised that for optimum health results, the most ideal time to take this product is in the morning once your stomach is empty.