SocialLeadChief20's Blog

Facebook Marketing Etiquette

Categories: Blog March 20, 2015 @ 2:47 PM 0 Comments      

u may think the title want to know , is totally unnecessary regarding using Facebook however, you would be very much mistaken. If you want to use and succeed with Facebook, being a marketing tool, then etiquette is very important. - Social Lead Chief 2.0 Reviews

There aren't many guidelines you need to follow. Facebook comes with its own rules and regulations which could overlap into the guideline etiquette we have been talking about here. Here are some of the basic etiquette guidelines you need to adhere to.

� No SPAM - goes without saying.
� No obscenities - includes images and video.
� No stalking, grooming or bullying.
� No discursive conversations or message - i.e. no arguments.
� Avoid sensitive issues or topics - sex, politics and religion.
� Adding people or accepting "friend" invitations from people you don't know.
� Use your page for moaning, whingeing or whining.
� Get involved with silly online groups or schemes.
� Use Facebook for illegal or mischievous intent.
� Poor grammar and spelling.

There are some more that could be included in this list but I think or such like. Probably the worst of such, from an online marketers perspective, is usually to send spam throughout its various forms.

A manages on why sending or using SPAM on Facebook is often a "no go" if you intend using it like a marketing tool.

As an aside, should you be curious as to what SPAM actually is short for, well nobody knows. It's not really and abbreviation for anything. The most popular beliefs is that it originated in a Monty Python television sketch. It's A very funny sketch in which the word is used repeatedly, in speech and song. This gave rise on the saying that anybody repeating one word, item or message, annoyingly numerous times was considered "spamming."

It has to be said that if you are of a certain age group then you may never have been aware of Monty Python but the internet has certainly made it a global expression.

Your word SPAM describes a 1937 American tinned meat product, originally containing pork shoulder meat. Subsequently it has become a generic term for many similar products.

Internet spam is similar to a "plague" it's an insidious problem that persists regardless of what efforts have been attempted to solve or eradicate it. It offers a superior all of us social media marketers an incredibly bad reputation.

Facebook is definitely an advertising medium the best and if you want to conduct business online then you most definitely need a presence.

With that knowledge, why would you do anything to jeopardise your prospects. Fortunes can be made on Facebook along with Facebook so it has to be treated with great respect. Which means we all need to follow certain rules of "etiquette" always. These rules, or guidelines if you like, are not legally binding but you are tacit, very similar to the unspoken rules that professional practices abide by.

If you want to have a an online success business or even just an online social media presence then treat Facebook and all sorts of other social platforms with respect.

Facebook can be a goldmine, generating 1000s of contacts and leads rapidly and that's with no cost traffic alone. If you were to invest a small amount of money in advertising your contact list could have no limits.

In conclusion, if you treat you would like to be treated yourself you will not go far wrong on Facebook or one of the other social media platforms. Being courteous and genuine never result in anybody losing a purchase. - Social Lead Chief 2.0 Reviews