SpotGoldSilverz's Blog

Spot Gold And Silver Prices – The Best Way To Buy Bullion Right

Categories: Blog August 14, 2013 @ 8:18 AM 0 Comments      

Spot Gold Silver Precious Metals

Perhaps you are hunting for that amount of gold per oz along with the complete amount of precious metals, and on occasion even checking the Kitco, Inc. gold graph, trying to figure out the most truly effective method to buy your precious metals and save the most money.

Many uneducated buyers do not know much better so they just call up a broker whom they see advertisements on TV and rely on them all to tell them what they need to do. Bad idea. As always, stop and instruct your-self before you contact anyone.

Spot Gold Silver Precious Metals

Some brokers understand that when you call in, they just have “one shot” at getting all they can from you at that time. They understand the odds are great that they either sell you right then… or they lose the sale for good.

Sometimes they’re going to use every trick known to man to convince you to “go all in” and spend everything you are able to with them… at this time. Again, tend not to allow your-self to be sold.

Generally in most cases, dollar cost averaging is the smartest solution to go. No one, certainly no one can precisely predict the price movements of silver and gold.

I have unearthed the smartest advisors I know are really at the start about any of it. They freely acknowledge it. Usually the less intelligent, “want-to-be” advisers feign to understand the market moves in advance, but they are rarely, if ever, correct.

So, if no one really knows the long run price moves, it’s typically best to spread out your purchases and dollar cost average.

Determine simply how much you want to get over a course of time, and break up your own purchases into a great number of different quantities.

For instance, say you need to get X amount within the next 6 months, and you also would like to more or less break this up into 4 to 6 distinct purchases.

It is ok to alter your timing out of your strategy a bit if necessary. You can keep an eye on the spot prices, and when you see them dip… that will be the time for you to purchase more.

Buy when it is available for sale, not necessarily when it truly is going up like crazy. This can be a difficult concept for some people to do something on.

It seems like each time the metals have a sell-off, people begin asking when they ought to sell. “Is it time and energy to get outside of the market and simply take our profits?”, they request. All the folks I am aware think just the reverse.

They say to themselves, “Hot dog, they truly are setting my metals on sale… it is time to back up the truck and purchase.”

Conversely, once the metals are going up in great amounts, which is when the masses need to jump in.

Gold & silver usually have a tendency to involve some rather stunning price movements, and not only go straight up. But when the market is pretty steady, it’s generally best to stick to your own buying, dollar cost – averaging, agenda.

CAUTION… You can make yourself positively stark raving loony in the event that you then become obsessed with watching the spot price all day long and attempt to guess it’s next move.

Believe me, I understand this from experience.

Life is likely to be much better should you develop your investment strategy, and pretty much adhere to it. And, your results will likely be much better if you possess a strategy, as opposed to trying to figure the optimum time to “go all in” and hope you first got it right.