SuperfoodsBook's Blog

Raw Vegan Superfood Recipes – Ideas and Suggestions

Categories: Blog October 26, 2013 @ 5:44 AM 0 Comments      

Picture

Every raw foodist needs to have the recipe collection containing their favourite raw vegan recipes of them all. This is helpful if they are in a big hurry to get a recipe and are a great tool to inspire you to keep on track using their healthy lifestyle. What’s great about most raw vegan recipes is that they are super quick to make since they require simply no cooking whatsoever! Here are a summary of the most used recipe creations which are the staple foods of the raw vegan diet..Superfoods

Desserts:

Raw Ice-cream

Often created from coconut meat or frozen bananas to produce a cool, creamy consistency, raw ice-cream is so delightful that even non raw-foodists will enjoy it! Usually you simply throw your ingredients in a blender or perhaps a blender and mix until creamy – and voila! You have made your ice-cream.Superfoods Book

Raw Brownies

These require no cooking – all you have to do is mix together (your food processor comes in handy here) some raw nuts (often walnuts), pitted dates, cocoa powder, salt along with a natural sweetener, press on to a tray, and set in either the freezer or refrigerator until ready to eat! Yummy!

Raw Cakes and Cheesecakes

There are many great gourmet recipes around for raw cakes and “mock” cheesecakes today that have been developed by professional raw vegan chefs specifically for people like yourself. It’s recipes genuinely that make the raw food diet totally worth it!

Mains:

Raw Soups

If you have a blender and a few more vegetables readily available then you can you could make your own raw soup concoction, or simply follow one of the thousands of gourmet raw soup recipes available which will tantalize your tastebuds. Raw soups are already said to use a flavour far superior than cooked soups.

Dehydrated Crackers and Flatbreads

You can make a simple raw cracker recipe from sprouted grains and seeds, or you can produce a gourmet raw cracker recipe from different vegetables, nuts, seasonings to spice up your life. If you wish to get a sweet version, it is possible to then add nutmeg, cinnamon, chopped apricots, walnuts, etc. as opposed to vegetables. To nibble on your dehydrated crackers and breads on their own, having a dip, or as a possible open-sandwich.

Raw Salad

Grate, chop, slice, tear, cube or julienne fruits and vegetables of your choice and create a gourmet raw salad dressing recipe to flavour it up. Create a herby dressing, a creamy cashew dressing, a spicy tomato dressing, a walnut pesto dressing, a tahini dressing – this list of gourmet raw salad dressing recipes really is endless. If you’re not too great at creating your personal salads (we are not all born to be chefs!) then simply just follow a yummy raw salad recipe of your liking.

Raw Dips

They’re really fast and simple to make. You can find raw dip recipes accessible to satisfy tastebuds of all types: spicy dips, garlic dips, “cheesy” dips, beetroot dips, carrot dips, cashew dips. You can eat your dip with crackers, vegie sticks, or use it as a sauce for “raw” vegetable pasta (julienned vegies) or being a salad dressing.

Drinks:

Raw Smoothies:

Avid raw foodists are blending green concoctions nowadays for super health benefits. A green smoothie will most likely contain green leaves (particularly spinach), a banana, spices and herbs, as well as other ingredients to really make it taste nice for example fresh lemon juice or a dash of sea salt. Needless to say there’s tastier options, which are produced from any fruit of your choice, cacao powder if desired, often a banana to really make it creamy, a few spices, etc.

Raw Juices

These can only be made when you have a juicer at your disposal. To become quite honest, every raw foodist requires a juicer in their kitchen. Nutrient-dense juices are essential to some healthy raw vegan diet. A favorite juice is manufactured out of five simple ingredients: apples, beetroot, celery, carrots and ginger. The harder apples you set – the sweeter your juice will be! The harder ginger you add – the spicier your juice will be! You are the creator of one’s juice – it’s absolutely up to you!